28th May 2011, 08:06 PM

Procedure to join in Sathyabhama Engineering college? Which entrance exam to answer?

i have got 91.8% in IPE ( A.P ) . I want to join in sathyabhama engineering college. i did not write your entrance exam. what is the procedure and can i know about the fee particulars

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  2. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Engineering Graphics - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama College of engineering in Chennai after scoring 66% in 12th CBSE board exam
  5. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Engineering Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Which entrance exam to answer to join BSc college in Karnataka?
  7. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madhurai? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus?
  9. What is the procedure followed to join B.Sc course in college for SC students? -- [New]
  10. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  11. Sathyabhama University B.E/B. Tech- 1st Semester Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. List of the colleges according to ranking? My GATE score is 39.67 -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in GSITS Indore or MITS Gwalior having 69 marks in JEE?
  14. How to join in genetic engineering branch in Andhra Pradesh colleges? Procedure to join in the college?
  15. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  16. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get into veterinary college after completion of medical entrance exam?
7th April 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join in Sathyabhama Engineering college? Which entrance exam to answer?

what is the process to join btech in satyabhama engineering collage chennai
2nd May 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join in Sathyabhama Engineering college? Which entrance exam to answer?

i got 33 marks in atyabhama entrance exams in 2010. i dnt know my rank
m i eligible for admissions in satyabhama university or not??
4th June 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

how can i join ur college vth feild biomedicalengineering?
14th June 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i got 80% in pcm in intermediate can i get seat in btech electronics &communicatio9n engg
26th March 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

is there entrance exam for sathyabama college?
if so wat is the procedure to take part?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?