10th April 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join railways after completion of B.E mechanical engineering?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a final year 8th semester BE mechanical engineering student. I will pursue my degree in another 3 months, so I am interested to join for railways so please guide me & Help me. Thankyou. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Defence after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for training in Indian Railways after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting a job in Railways after completion of B.Com course?
  8. What is the procedure followed to join KOC after completion of mechanical engineering?
  9. How many Technical and Non Technical exams are available in the Indian Railways that a Mechanical Engineering student can apply?
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure followed to join B.E Mechanical after completion of Merchant Navy?
  12. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  15. How to join Railways after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to study Aviation after completion of Mechanical Diploma?
  18. Internship opportunities in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineering student?
10th April 2017, 04:27 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join railways after completion of B.E mechanical engineering?

After completion of your engineering you can give Indian Engineering Service (IES) exam which is conducted by UPSC. This exam is conducted all over India for the recruitment of engineers in different government sector. For more information and applying for this exam you can visit the official website of UPSC :

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?