7th February 2018, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for Nepali student to join B. E. lateral entry in Karnataka colleges?

Now I am student of Diploma (civil) in Karnataka. I am from Nepal but I want to join the BE Civil in Karnataka colleges. So, what is the procedure to apply for KCET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges?
  2. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  3. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  4. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  5. Requirements for Lateral Entry in B.E. course. for outsiders? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How should I join B.E lateral entry in Karnataka?
  7. After completing diploma in ECE at AP how can I join lateral entry in Karnataka or Tamilnadu?
  8. Can I get lateral entry for B.E after finishing diploma in EC? Procedure to join it?
  9. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  10. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
  11. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  12. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  13. Lateral entry for diploma holders through IETE in Karnataka?
  14. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  15. What is the procedure for joining lateral entry in BTech after pursuing diploma? -- [New]
  16. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  17. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  18. Is there any way to join lateral entry MCA course after attend the TANCET exam?
15th February 2018, 02:15 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure for Nepali student to join B. E. lateral entry in Karnataka colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I am student of Diploma (civil) in Karnataka. I am from Nepal but I want to join the BE Civil in Karnataka colleges. So, what is the procedure to apply for KCET exam?
You can get admission to Karnataka college by applying for the Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test-2018 (Diploma CET-2018) is being conducted for the purpose of determining the eligibility/merit for admission of Karnataka candidates to the 2nd /3rd semester full time B.E course in various institutions in the state of Karnataka for the academic year 2018-2019.

Candidates will have to appear for the Common Entrance Test conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority every year. To be eligible for this exam you need to have the following eligibility :

For B.E course - A candidate who have passed any Diploma exam or its equivalent exam and has obtained an aggregate minimum 45% marks taken together in all the subjects of the final year (5th &6th semester) Diploma exam is eligible (40% marks for reserved candidates)

Important/Tentative Dates :

Online Application form will be available from : May, 2018

Last date to apply online : June,2018

Downloading admission ticket: June,2018

Exam Date: July,2018.

For more information you can visit the official page http://kea.kar.nic.in/ or you may read the pdf file also that I ahve attached below the answer.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf timetable_eng.pdf(90.4 KB, 1 views)
30th July 2023, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for Nepali student to join B. E. lateral entry in Karnataka colleges?

Can Nepal student apply for kcet exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?