7th August 2013, 07:14 PM
Ankur Mishra Ballia

Procedure for opening private polytechnic college?

Sir,
tell me the process for opening private polytechnic college.

mob no..... 8545913060
email.id..... [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for opening after scoring 50% in Polytechnic and 66% in B.E?
  2. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  3. Some alternative Private Polytechnic colleges in Kolkata or nearby? -- [New]
  4. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure for opening a coaching center? I want to open a private coaching center on Process Instrumentation
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  7. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  8. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  10. What is the opening and closing rank of private college affiliated to UPTU?
  11. What is the procedure to do B.Com Private?
  12. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP?
  13. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  14. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  15. Procedure to become a lecturer in government or private college under IP university?
  16. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  17. List of private polytechnic colleges in Mumbai?
  18. Can I teach in private polytechnic college after completing B.Tech in CSE with some backlogs
16th July 2015, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for opening private polytechnic college?

Can a student directly apply to polytechnic diploma college by paying fee, without saet allotment procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?