6th July 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to prepare for OAS exam? I have passed BVSC and AH from Orissa Veterinary College

i have passed B.V.S.C & A.H from orissa veterinary colleage this year.I want to prepare O.A.S examination.so i would like to know the procedure for prepring the examination.about which field i should give importance.plz give me detail tips on this.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the OAS entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? What is the age limit?
  2. Details about OAS exam? What is the procedure and question paper pattern? How can I prepare myself for this exam?
  3. Procedure of studying BVSC in London? Scholarship given by Indian government to study abroad?
  4. How to prepare for OAS exam after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication? Procedure to prepare for it?
  5. Procedure for preparing for O.A.S exam? Which field should I give more importance? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the best books for preparation for OAS preliminary exam -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get admission after scoring 6761 in AIPVT?
  8. What are the procedures and requirements for taking admission in BA course in Chhatisgarh and Orissa?
  9. How to prepare for OAS exam after completing graduation?
  10. How to become an IAS officer, OAS officer or Bank Probationary officer?
  11. Any chance to get BVSC seat in AP Veterinary college after scoring 5032 rank in EAMCET?
  12. How to prepare for OAS while in BSc 3rd year?
  13. How many seats are available in BVSc course in Nammakal Veterinary college?
  14. How can I prepare for IAS and OAS exam after completing computer science and engineering?
  15. How to do BVSc course in Madras Veterinary course after finishing 12th
  16. Can I be eligible for BVSc degree course if I want to become a veterinary doctor after completing 10th
  17. How can I get management quota for BVSc Veterinary exam?
  18. Can I get admission to study BVSc in Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries University with 11850 rank and 6900 practical rank in K-CET? -- [New]
29th December 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to prepare for OAS exam? I have passed BVSC and AH from Orissa Veterinary College

what is the minimum qualification required for oas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?