5th December 2011, 02:12 PM
prakash78_das

What are the procedures and requirements for taking admission in BA course in Chhatisgarh and Orissa?

My wife passed 12th exam in orissa. I want to she exam in ba 1st year. But i don't know what is the procedure orissa to chhattisgarh graduation exam in what paper i alongwith this exam. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure and requirements for taking admission in MS course with mechanical engineering stream in Germany?
  2. What's the procedure and formalities for taking admission in Rashtriya Indian Military College?
  3. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
  4. Admission in Chhatisgarh Government Engineering College in 3rd semester after scoring 75% in Polytechnic?
  5. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  6. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission?
  7. Requirements for doing correspondence M.Phil in economics from Shimla University? Procedure and date of admission?
  8. Requirements for admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  9. Admission procedure for Economics (Hons.) this year? will be taking ISC exams this year.
  10. Procedures for doing a final year project at VSSC? What are the procedures to be followed? -- [New]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for intermediate admission in Orissa?
  12. How to get into Navy after 12th? Entrance exams conducted for admission?
  13. Requirements for giving Deck Officers Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which branch(outside Orissa) can I get with rank 7201(Orissa)?
  15. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in Doctorate courses?
  16. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  17. Which institute in Orissa provides B.Tech correspondence course?
  18. Requirements and fees for taking admission in University of France?
1st August 2012, 08:09 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the procedures and requirements for taking admission in BA course in Chhatisgarh and Orissa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash78_das View Post
My wife passed 12th exam in orissa. I want to she exam in ba 1st year. But i don't know what is the procedure orissa to chhattisgarh graduation exam in what paper i alongwith this exam. Please help me.
If your wife want to apply for admission in any college/university, she would have to get the admission form from the admission department of the college/university. Fill it and submit it with proper details. She would be called for counseling. During the counseling her name will be announced if she gets a seat. Then she needs to submit her educational certificate (Marksheet of 10 and 12, Admit card, Pass certificate, Migration certificate and character certificate).

Eligibility to get admission in B.A in almost all the college/university is:
40% aggregate marks in class 12 from a recognised school/board.
She must have attained the age of 17 on the date of filling the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?