28th December 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Tech Food Processing good for my future? How to prepare to get into it and what is the fee structure?

Sir, now i am doing b.tech in food technology. i want to know about that does m.tech in food processing better for my future and how do i appear for it and what about fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and future options available in Food Science and Processing? -- [New]
  2. Future scope of B.Tech in Food Processing Technology?
  3. How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology
  4. Can I work for companies like Lays & other famous food companies after B.Tech in Food Processing with high salary?
  5. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  6. What is the fee structure for M.Tech in IT in Management quota in Bangalore University
  7. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student?
  8. Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?
  9. How can I enroll for Ph.D in Zoology?
  10. Details of entrance exam for M.Tech(Food Tech) and M.Tech(Food Processing)?
  11. Is it good to do M.Tech CS branch from India or Abroad? Common fee structure for M.Tech in Foreign and India?
  12. After B.A in Clinical Psychology what can I do? Fee structure of related institutes and the opportunities available in future?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  14. Which subject should I choose to do MS in Abroad among Microbiology, Food Industry and Downstream Processing being an Integrated M.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  15. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  16. Fee structure of mtech through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the courses after completing intermediate other than BA?
  18. How to apply for PGCET? Books to be referred to prepare for IT branch in B.Tech? Fee structure details for M.Tech in different universities?
19th April 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is M.Tech Food Processing good for my future? How to prepare to get into it and what is the fee structure?

what is future scope b.tech/bsc in food technology?
1st June 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is M.Tech Food Processing good for my future? How to prepare to get into it and what is the fee structure?

list of the company which offers job for m.tech in food processing people and what is the package they offer to them as their starting salary
8th July 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, What about future scope after M-TEC FOOD PROCESSING & TECHNOLOGY
8th July 2012, 09:27 PM
dipeshdodiya

Sir, what is scope after M-Tec in FOOD PROCESSING & TECHNOLOGY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?