11th May 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Information about Food Inspector entrance exam? What is the procedure and syllabus?

Hi..good ev.Can u tell me about the Food Inspector entrance exam.?plz tell me the criteria..procedure,and detail syllabus??
My qualification:-B.tech (Food technology)

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student?
  2. Solved question papers of Food Inspector Exam? Syllabus of Food Inspector entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for food inspector? What is the exam date and procedure?
  4. How can I get syllabus for food inspector exam of Madhya Pradesh?
  5. Which Entrance Exam should I give to become a Food Inspector?
  6. Solved question papers of Food Inspector Exam? Syllabus for Food Inspector Exam?
  7. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  9. What is the syllabus for drug/food inspector in MP? Date of the entrance exam?
  10. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  11. Procedure to become Drug inspector and Food inspector? -- [New]
  12. Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?
  13. Procedure to become Drug Inspector after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?
  14. Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this?
  15. When will the advertisement come out for for food inspector exam?
  16. Date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector recruitment examination
  17. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
  18. What is the exam date for inspector in Madhya Pradesh? What is the procedure to apply for food inspector exam
12th May 2013, 01:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Food Inspector entrance exam? What is the procedure and syllabus?

Yes you are eligible for Food Inspector entrance examination.

Those who are Graduates in Agriculture / Pharmacy / Food Technology / Dairy Technology are also eligible to apply for the test.

Those who have Degree in Medicine and have done food inspection are also eligible to apply for this post.

Exam Pattern:

Examination will be of 150 minutes duration.

It will have questions related to Science, General Knowledge, English and Numerical Ability.

There will be negative marking for wrong answers means you should only attempt the question when you are very sure.

Hence be prepared for the examination if you want to become a food inspector.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
12th May 2013, 03:53 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Food Inspector entrance exam? What is the procedure and syllabus?

hi,
To apply for Food Inspector Exam:-
You need to have completed your Graduation.
You need to completed your Graduation from Science stream.
Final year Science students are also eligible to apply .
Your age need to be between 21-30 years.

Age relaxation is only for Reservation category :-
For SC/ST :- 5 years.
For OBC :- 3 years.
You need to citizen of INDIA.
So as your from science stream your eligible to apply for Food Inspector Exam.
Food Inspector exam is conducted by UPSC.

To apply for this exam and for more information regarding this exam visit official website of UPSC at :-http://www.upsc.gov.in
7th June 2013, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm a B.Tech(Food science & technology) graduate. I have interested to become a food inspector.But i don't know the procedure and detail syllabus?? can u please inform me sir. especially the syllabus.
19th June 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hai iam completed Bsc biochemistry as chemistry one of the subject and Msc organic chemistry,can i eligible for food inspector?
22nd June 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

hello i i have completed my B.sc(non-medical)as chemistry is there as one of the subject,am i eligible for food inspecter exam
19th July 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

hello i have completed my M.Sc ( in home science), so pls tell me, i m eligible for food inspector exam or not
28th August 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my hotel management....i m eligible for food inspector field??
7th September 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

plz sir/ ma'am can u tell me the food inspector syllabus of Madhya Pradesh?
2nd November 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Becoming exame date of food inspector....?
26th April 2014, 11:47 AM
praveenkumar sathyan

Hi sir sanitary inspector cource endrance exam date with apllication form received date?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?