5th January 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements for admission in B.Ed college in Haryana?

i want to open a b.ed college in haryana... Soo need to know the procedure of it n requirments for it.. Please kindly tell me the necassary details

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  3. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  4. How can I register for Haryana state counseling? What will be the procedure to take admission in Deenbandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology, Haryana? List of some good government colleges for B.Tech in Haryana
  5. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  6. Procedure of admission in B.Com course in Haryana(Womens College) after completing 12th with 65%?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT, Kurukhetra? What's the procedure for the same? My state(Haryana) rank is 777 in AIEEE under OBC categories
  8. Where to get the forms for admission to B.Ed course in Haryana College?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Haryana? -- [New]
  10. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra? Which are the good colleges in Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  13. Procedure for getting admission in Engineering colleges in Haryana after 10+2 from Andhra Pradesh Board through AIEEE?
  14. Procedure to get admitted in Haryana BDS? How many seats are available for Haryana Domicile?
  15. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  16. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  17. How to get admission in Aeronautical College? Requirements and the admission procedure? Best college in India?
  18. Procedure to Open a B.Ed college in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
5th January 2012, 06:14 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure and requirements for admission in B.Ed college in Haryana?

Hi Dear
For admission in B.ed colleges requires:-

*Candidate pass 12th and graduation with a good university or board

*minimum pass mark will required.

*Then a candidate eligible to admission in good college.

Top B.ed colleges in India:-

Good Luck.....................
5th January 2012, 08:04 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements for admission in B.Ed college in Haryana?

Hi dear.......
The details information required for B.ed course are as follows.......

good luck...................
20th May 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and requirements for admission in B.Ed college in Haryana?

R/Sir I am 10 2 pass in haryana board.I am doing B.be pls confrim the fess detales and requred document to B.ed addimation [email protected] 09218217551
29th August 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

i've done my graduation from ccs university meeruth now i would like to know about what is the last date for taking admission in b,ed? must reply as soon as possible and fees structure in fact whole information([email protected])
1st April 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I have passed b.a in english honours with45.6% .can i apply for b.ed regularif yes where?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?