19th February 2017, 08:01 PM
tarunika sangwan

Procedure to take admission in Harvard Medical School, USA to study MBBS course?

Hello sir, I am in 12th and after it want to study MBBS course from Harvard Medical School, USA. Please tell me procedure of admission for it? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Harvard medical school for doing PG in Medical stream?
  2. What exam should I attend for admission in Harvard Medical School US?
  3. Which exam I should prepare to get admission in Harvard medical school?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?
  5. How to get admission in Harvard University to study MBBS course? How to apply for admission after 12th? What is selection procedure and fees for it?
  6. How can I get admission in Harvard Medical School to study post graduation? Scholarship to study post graduation?
  7. How to do my PG in Harvard medical school while doing MBBS in a government college in India -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Entrance exams that I should attend for pursuing PG in Harvard Medical School?
  9. Which entrance should i give for admission in Harvard?
  10. How to get a PG seat in Harvard medical school? What is SAT score? Is academic excellence of 76% of entire MBBS course sufficient to qualify?
  11. How to get enroll for MD Medicine at Harvard Medical School?
  12. Procedure to study MBBS in Harvard University and Oxford University? Total cost to study MBBS in these universities?
  13. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Admission procedure to study in Harvard University for PCB student?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission in China school for MBBS after completion of 12th standard in India?
  16. Minimum percentage required in MBBS to study MS course from top universities of USA? Procedure to take admission?
  17. Best college to study MBBS in USA? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?