3rd November 2015, 05:21 PM
Akanksha preeti

Admission procedure to study in Harvard University for PCB student?

Hello Sir,
I want to take admission in Harvard University. Now I am a student of appearing Intermediate. My subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Hindi. So please tell me the procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Harvard University?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?
  5. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  6. How can I study Astrophysics in Harvard University being a student of 12th standard?
  7. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  8. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  9. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  10. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  11. Procedure to study MBBS in Harvard University and Oxford University? Total cost to study MBBS in these universities?
  12. How can I get admission in Harvard University in BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Harvard University for M.Sc student?
  14. Whether B.Tech is offered in Harvard University? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  15. How long is the M.Sc. programme in Harvard University?
  16. Universities in Abroad to study MBBS? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  18. What are they ways to follow to get in Harvard University for MBBS?
16th May 2018, 12:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in Harvard University for PCB student?

You can apply for admission in Harvard University after meeting the following requirements:
1. You must have good academic records from any well-affiliated school board.
2. You are also required to qualify any English proficiency test like IELTS. Try so score good bands in IELTS to access Harvard University.
3. You must have a valid Indian passport to apply for the study visa.

After doing the above, you can apply for admission in Harvard University. Once, the admission is confirmed, you have to contact the USA embassy to get the study visa for studying in Harvard University.
20th January 2022, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in Harvard University for PCB student?

Respected sir,I'm a pcb student I want to take admission in Harvard university in the field of space science.so please tell me the procedure of admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?