28th March 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study MBBS in Harvard University? Cost of studying MBBS in Harvard University?

Hello
Can somebody tell me how much cost
it takes to do MBBS course at Harvard University?
And I have to appear in any entrance exam for
the admission? Please mention about that entrance exam.

25th June 2015, 11:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study MBBS in Harvard University? Cost of studying MBBS in Harvard University?

Yes, to pursue MBBS course in Havard University, you should appear for MCAT(Medical College Admission Test) exam. After completing this exam, you should apply for admission through AMCAS(American Medical College Application Service), because Harvard university accepts applications only through AMCAS. You can apply for MBBS admission through online by visiting AMCAS official website.
https://www.aamc.org/students/applying/amcas/

Tuition Fee:-
The MBBS course tuition fee per year is $54,200 and following are other expenses, which you need to pay every year.

->University Health Service Fee - $992
->Blue Cross/Blue Shield - $2,366
->Matriculation Fee - $100
->Education Materials Fee - $425
->Disability Insurance - $68
->Facilities Fee - $5,400
30th June 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study MBBS in Harvard University? Cost of studying MBBS in Harvard University?

Sir, For MCAT(Medical College Admission Test) exam, what are the books and subject to read?
21st November 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

is their any entrance exam for mbbs in harvard university?and what is the fees structure of the harvard for 2016-2017?what book can u prefer me for the medical entrance?
17th April 2017, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

How could be get the admission in Harvard university after the mbbs in ms any special test are required i want get all knowledge?
6th August 2020, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir is there any scholorship exam for studying in harvard medical school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?