28th January 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Which exam I should prepare to get admission in Harvard medical school?

What exam I should attend to study at Harvard medical school for MBBS course if I am an Indian students in class 12th? Can you please give me the correct details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Harvard medical school for doing PG in Medical stream?
  2. What exam should I attend for admission in Harvard Medical School US?
  3. Entrance exams that I should attend for pursuing PG in Harvard Medical School?
  4. Which entrance should i give for admission in Harvard?
  5. How to do my PG in Harvard medical school while doing MBBS in a government college in India
  6. How can I get admission in Harvard Medical School to study post graduation? Scholarship to study post graduation?
  7. How to get enroll for MD Medicine at Harvard Medical School?
  8. Procedure to take admission in Harvard Medical School, USA to study MBBS course? -- [New]
  9. How to get a PG seat in Harvard medical school? What is SAT score? Is academic excellence of 76% of entire MBBS course sufficient to qualify?
  10. How can I get admission in Harvard University or Oxford University?
  11. How to join harvard medical? I am studying in government medical college in AP
  12. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  14. Does Harvard University conducts entrance exam for admission in Mechanical Engineering course?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study BS in Harvard University?
  16. Salary which I can expect after getting MBA degree form Harvard Business School? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in Hardvar medical school?
  18. Whether B.Tech is offered in Harvard University? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
31st January 2017, 07:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam I should prepare to get admission in Harvard medical school?

In order to get admission in Harvard Medical School, you must have to qualify in the MCAT test to grab a seat there. To do so, you first have to complete your under Graduate course and after completing the Graduation course in medical line, you can apply for the MCAT test. After qualifying in the MCAT, you can take admission in the above mentioned School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?