27th September 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Process of admission in B.E. Automobile engineering at PSG College? How much would be the fees per year?

I have completed my diploma automobile engineering and now I want admissions in automobile engineering in Psg college, so what is process and how much fees in college per year and my diploma mark is above 95 % in all semester. So please give me good reply

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  2. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?
  3. Minimum cutoff marks to join B.E Automobile Engineering in PSG college of engineering?
  4. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure for diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  5. Which is the best college for Automobile Engineering in Gwalior MP? Fee structure for it?
  6. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  7. Cutoff required to join PSG college of engineering for automobile engineering?
  8. Admission procedure to PSG college of Engineering, Coimbatore?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  10. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69%
  12. What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  13. Chances to get admission in government college after completion of 1st year of Automobile Engineering from a private college? -- [New]
  14. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  15. Procedure of getting a B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  16. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  17. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  18. From where I will get the counseling form for the admission in B.E. at PSG College of Engineering, Coimbatore?
27th September 2016, 08:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of admission in B.E. Automobile engineering at PSG College? How much would be the fees per year?

PSG College of Technology (PSGTECH) , Coimbatore is an AICTE approved college. And, the B.E. Automobile engineering course offered by PSG College is affiliated to Anna University. The total fee structure for pursuing B.E. Automobile engineering at PSG College is rs. 2,28,000.

Eligibility criteria for admission in B.E. Automobile engineering at PSG College :-

- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from any recognized institute.

Admissions to the course is made through cut off marks obtained in Mathematics (100) + Physics (50) + Chemistry (50) in Higher Secondary Examination in single window counselling following communal reservation.
27th September 2016, 10:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of admission in B.E. Automobile engineering at PSG College? How much would be the fees per year?

PSG college is well affiliated by Anna University. After completion of your diploma degree, you are eligible to apply bachelor's degree at PSG college of technology. You can apply for admission through LEET exam. Also if you had already passed 12th standard, then you will get admission in the above college through TNEA single window counseling. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in 12th standard.

For any other issue, you can contact at given address :

Address : Avinashi Rd, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu-641004
Phone : 0422 257 2177 
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?