15th August 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Process of admission in Fashion Designing course after B.Sc? Jobs and career prospect after this course?

I have completed my B.Sc Chemistry, but I want to do Fashion Designing but I don't know anything about FD and about the admission process and about jobs and career in Fashion Designing. So please tell me all these details.

23rd August 2016, 01:47 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Process of admission in Fashion Designing course after B.Sc? Jobs and career prospect after this course?

Though you are a bit late but then also it is really nice that you want to be with your interest and not go with the common trend.
Now the various options that you have are-

1) The Bachelors of Fashion Designing course would be best for you in which interior designing can also be integrated later on.
2) Or you can do B.A in any stream and choose interior designing as an additional option.
3) Diploma in interior designing.

Now since you have already completed your bachelors so i would like to suggest you that you go for the diploma course because after diploma and then a little bit of training with some organisation will give you a good career prospect later. After gaining experience if you need then you can do the bachelors in same but it is not necessary. This is because if you gain enough experience then that will be counted and the value of degree will not be of that much.

Some of the good colleges are-
> LISAA School of Design, New Delhi
> Vogart Institute of Design and Management, Delhi
> Pearl Academy, Delhi
> JD Institute Of Fashion Technology, Bangalore,
> Academy of Applied Arts
> Institute of Indian Interior Designers
> Jagan Nath Institute of Communication & Design
> Janki Devi Vocational Centre
> Sai School of Interior Design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?