4th January 2016, 10:06 PM
chavdanirav

How to become a Collector being ECE 3rd semester student?

Hello Everyone,
I am in 3rd semester of ECE B.Tech. Can you explain me how to become a Collector? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a collector after completing B.E? I am studying computer engineering in 3rd semester
  2. How can I apply for internships after passing 3rd semester of B.Tech ECE with 85%
  3. How to become a collector after completing B.Tech(ECE)?
  4. When can i apply for GRE and TOEFL exam being a 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) student?
  5. Is there any summer training or internship for ECE 3rd semester student in BHEL?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? Last date of application?
  8. How to become a good collector after completing 3rd year diploma in Information Technology?
  9. Can a student of D.Ed 3rd semester apply for CTET 2015?
  10. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam having secured 64% in one semester and above 70% in remaining semesters pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do training in 8th semester? In which companies can I do training? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  12. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  13. Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  16. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  17. How can I apply for Internship in Hyderabad if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  18. From where should I take training in 3rd year of ECE?
14th February 2016, 09:39 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Collector being ECE 3rd semester student?

To become Collector you have to wait till your graduation degree to appear for Civil Services examination.

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC and the eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate age must have passed or in final year of graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you have to wait till your 8TH semester examination, but you need to do hard work and labor to qualify in all three stages of examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th February 2016, 12:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

For becoming collector, a candidate must clear all stages of Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC every year.

Any graduate in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for this exam. Those pursuing final year of bachelor's degree can also apply for this exam.

You can not apply for Civil Services exam in third semester of bachelor of technology course. You can apply for exam in final year of bachelor's degree in technology. Minimum age limit is 21 years.
14th February 2016, 03:04 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

To become Collector, your educational qualification should be Graduation. After the completion of your graduation course you will become eligible for IAS entrance conducted for the post of collector.

IAS means indian administrative services,it is one of the most reputed and powerfull job in India.
It comes under civil services and the selected condidates will have to work for the indian govt.

The Eligibility for IAS are :

1-The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for this exam is a bachelor degree in any stream.

2-The minimum eligible age for general candidate is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years.

Age Relaxation

Relaxation of age for candidate belonging to OBC category is 3 years and for candidate belonging to SC/ST category is 5 years.

Preliminary examination-conducted during the second half of may. In the preliminary exam, you will have to write two papers.

General studies
Optional Paper

Selection Process :

The candidates will have to clear his/her Preliminary Exam the interview will be conducted for the final selections.
14th February 2016, 03:10 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to become Collector after completing 4 year of your engineering course after qualifying in Civil Service examination.

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC and it is among the toughest examination. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years for general category, +3 and +5 years in upper age limit is relaxation for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview and you have to qualify in all these stages for final recruitment.

So, you need to start the preparation for examination from now as it requires dedication, devotion and determination to qualify in Civil Service examination. For any more query about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?