14th November 2015, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in a different college if I am detained from second year?

Can I take admission through management quota in second year in other college after detain in second year of current college if i have all clear subjects?? Can someone please give me the information on this as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change to other college after getting detained due to low attendence?
  2. Will Companies recruit candidates who are detained? Does it better for me to opt for MBA being a candidate of detained in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  4. Will I get detained if disqualify in 10th Mathematics of CBSE Board exam?
  5. How can I join other VTU college? I a student of JCE Belgaum
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement? What are the jobs in MNCs
  7. What is the eligibility for CAT examination?
  8. Am i eligible for admission in S.D. College after securing 84% in +2? Whats the date of release of application form for B.Com in PU?
  9. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  11. Am I eligible for M.Com 1st year admission? I have compartment in B.Com 3rd year
  12. Will I be eligible for MHTCET next year if I take admission in an engineering college this year?
  13. How to apply for IIT lateral entry?
  14. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
  15. Can I do B.Com after 10th?
  16. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed course from colleges under Calcutta University(regular course)? What's the course fee and eligibility criteria for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Can I get admission in BKG college, Howrah?
  17. Can I get scholarship and reimbursement?
  18. Can I apply for IAF if I pass out engineering at the age of 24? Will I face any problems while getting recruited to due to detainment?

14th November 2015, 08:08 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in a different college if I am detained from second year?

Yes, you can apply for a different college if you are detained from your college but the issue for you is only that you have to take the admission in the first year of the course but if you don,t want to get the admission in any another college in first year then you have to resolve the issue with your college and you will be remained in the college in same course.

>> You have not told here that for what reason you are detained from your college because after detained from college if your parents request to the college principal that such issues will not arise in future by you then it can be that college allow you for the further study for you future and career life.

>> But if you want to change the college then only the option you will get the admission in the first year of the course.

5th July 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in a different college if I am detained from second year?

Because of atkt i have detaine in collage is i am eligible for 3 sem

5th September 2022, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Can detained students change course and college in degree

10th March 2023, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I have got detained in 1st sem once and 4th sem once can I get addmission to 4th sem again

10th March 2023, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission I have been detained 2 years in diploma in 1 st year and second year 4 th sem..can I get admission again to 4 th sem please answer my question

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?