7th February 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Process of taking admission in 11th class in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyala?

I want to take admission in 11 class in jawahar navodaya vidyalaya. So sir/mam tell me Process of taking ad in 11 class in JNV

13th February 2014, 10:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Process of taking admission in 11th class in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyala?

Getting admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya are generally made through the National Level Competitive examinations.These examinations are conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.Getting Admission in XI class basically depends on the marks scored in X Board Examination.

The minimum age must be 14 years to be eligible,and the maximum age must not exceed 18 years as on the 1st June.The candidates must have obtained his 10th class from a recognized school of the district where this Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is located during the Academic session.To get admission to the Class XI,the criteria of CBSE or else the other education board marks may be then opted for the admission.

The merit list will always be prepared based on that and admissions will be given accordingly.The candidate must have a reasonable knowledge in English as well as in Hindi for Mathematics and Science subjects of Commerce and Humanities respectively.The scheme of studies are of two types.They are Science with Mathematics,and Science without Mathematics,Commerce,Humanities and Vocational streams.

For Science,subject the minimum percentage candidate must have attained is 50%,whereas for the other remaining subjects such as Mathematics,Commerce and more the minimum percentage must be 45%.The percentage of seats available are Boys(67%),Girls(33%),SC(15%),ST(7.5%),Urban Candidates(25%),Rural Candidates(75%),reservation of seats.The candidate will only be eligible if he meet the exact eligibility criteria.
21st May 2014, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process of taking admission in 11th class in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyala?

what are the grade points required to get science in class 11 in jnv
4th July 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I have got 10 cgpa in class tenth and i belong to backward class and rural area am i eligible to get admission in class eleventh?
20th July 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Now I m in 10 class I come from a town if I got 10 cgpa this year then what is the procedure of admission in navodaya vidyalaya
31st May 2015, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

My daughter got 7.6 CGPA in class 10 CBSE exam from JNV.NAYAGARH.Is she eligible to get science stream in same school?
20th June 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i have got 9.3 cgpa in s.s.c exams and i have studied in rural area and iam from back ward class . will i get admission
12th April 2017, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my tenth exam. And want to get admission in JNV mothuka Faridabad in eleventh class. Please advice me.
14th June 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage required in class 10 for taking admission in jawahar navoday school in class 11?
2nd July 2017, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Having scored 93.5 % in 10th class I have submitted application form for admission in 11th class in navodaya vidyalaya but I have got no response. Sir please inform me about 11th merit list and admission. reply via mail [email protected]. It is urgently sir please reply as soon as
4th June 2018, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I got 74% in tenth class and I want to take commerce stream with math, am I eligible for that?
27th June 2018, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 66%in 10th from cbse and I'm a national player in kick boxing and Im also feel online form for lateral vacant seats ,but how I know I'm selected or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?