31st July 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IPCC after completion of B.Com graduation?

Can i join IPCC after completion of b.com graduation?....please tell me the possibility

4th August 2012, 09:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IPCC after completion of B.Com graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i join IPCC after completion of b.com graduation?....please tell me the possibility
In accordance with the decree of the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, be it a graduate student or an undergraduate, or hold any professional qualifications will not be exempted from the Common Proficiency Test in order to gain direct entry to the Integrated Professional Competence Course(IPCC).
However, the Board has made a proposal that a graduate with a certain percentage of marks should be entitled to direct entry for Integrated Professional Competence Course, but the proposal still must be approved by the Union Government. Until and unless the Union Government approves the proposal, everyone ready to continue Chartered Accountancy course must qualify the Common Proficiency Test in order to move forward in the course.
For more information, consult the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
6th February 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What percentage in b.com for ipcc
7th February 2013, 09:46 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
IPCC :- Integrated Professional Competence Course.
Eligibility Criteria require for IPCC Course :-
>>> The Aspirant should Passed in Bachelor degree with good percentage of marks from recognized university
>>> For commerce stream :- The Aspirant should Score Minimum candidates 55% percentage of marks .
>>> For Non Commerce stream :- The Aspirant should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks.
Thank you......
7th February 2013, 11:13 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, absolutely , you can directly enroll Intermediate course / IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ) after completing your graduation in B.com Course ..

So, Please don't worry definitely eligible for IPCC Course after B.com Course .. Being B.com Course you need to score Minimum 55% Percentage of marks in B.com Course ..

IPCC :- Integrated Professional Competence Course and this course for the candidate who aspiring to become a Chartered Accountant ..

Syllabus for IPCC course :-

-Accounting
-Law / Ethics / Communication
-Business Laws
-Company Law
-Information Technology
-Business Ethics
-Business Communication
-Cost Accounting and Financial Management
-Cost Accounting
-Financial Management
-Income tax
-Advanced Accounting
-Auditing and Assurance
-Strategic Management

Eligibility criteria for IPCC course ::

-The Applicant should be completed Graduation from recognized university ..

-Final year candidate may also eligible to enroll for this Course ..

-The Applicant need to score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in Graduation.

-Any stream candidates are eligible for IPCC Course ..

-Commerce are eligible with 55% Percentage of marks ..

-There is no age criteria for this Course ..

If you satisfy all this Criteria than your eligible for IPCC Course ..
7th February 2013, 02:02 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

FOLLOWING ARE THE ELIGIBILITY FOR IPCC THAT YOU MUST POSSES AND THESE ARE AS FOLLOWS :

ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATION/ REQUIREMENT TO ENROLL FOR IPCC:

* A candidate is eligible for enrollment to any of the level(s) of the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) on passing the Common Proficiency Test and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government .

* A candidate who has already passed Entrance Examination or Foundation Examination or Professional Education (Examination-I) shall be eligible for enrollment to Integrated Professional Competence Course subject to complying with relevant conditions.

* A candidate who was already registered for erstwhile Intermediate Examination or of Professional Education (Course-II) or Professional Competence Examination cum article ship shall be eligible for enrollment/conversion to Integrated Professional Competence Course subject to complying with relevant conditions.

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

* A student should submit filled-in registration forms for Integrated Professional Competence Course supplied along with Prospectus available at sales counter of decentralized offices, the cost of Prospectus is Rs. 100/-.

* Forms can also be downloaded from Institute's website www.icai.org. On receipt of filled-in form and requisite fee, the appropriate decentralized office will issue study materials for Group I and/or Group II or IPCC.

* The decentralized office will also issue registration letter. While taking admission to 100 hours ITT with regional/branch office, a student is required to produce a copy of the registration letter.

GOOD LUCK
7th February 2013, 03:36 PM
saivineel.t
Member+

Dear,
Here iam enclosing a pdf with detailed information about the entrance for graduated students with out the exam,minimum percent to be needed.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Direct-Entry-for-Graduates in icaa.pdf(64.0 KB, 177 views)
7th February 2013, 06:03 PM
sareyam

HELLO DEAR

Integrated Professional Competence Course

If you satisfy all this Criteria than your eligible for IPCC Course

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

* A student should submit filled-in registration forms for Integrated Professional Competence Course supplied along with Prospectus available at sales counter of decentralized offices, the cost of Prospectus is Rs. 100/-.

* Forms can also be downloaded from Institute's website www.icai.org. On receipt of filled-in form and requisite fee, the appropriate decentralized office will issue study materials for Group I and/or Group II or IPCC.

* The decentralized office will also issue registration letter. While taking admission to 100 hours ITT with regional/branch office, a student is required to produce a copy of the registration letter.
7th February 2013, 06:05 PM
sareyam

Thumbs up Re: Can I join IPCC after completion of B.Com graduation?

HELLO DEAR

Integrated Professional Competence Course

If you satisfy all this Criteria than your eligible for IPCC Course

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?