22nd November 2010, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Universities in India and criteria for admission after M.Pharm?

respected sir
i am doing m pharrma in pharmaceutics now further i wanna go for Phd plz suggest me the name of universities or criteria for admission

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India and criteria for admission after M.Pharm?
  2. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  3. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm
  4. Medical entrance exam for B-pharm student after completing B-pharm graduation?
  5. Procedure to join Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course?
  6. Eligibility to study MCA for B.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  7. Which Universities in India provide PhD in statistics? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  8. Which are the government colleges, universities for MPT courses in India? What is the admission norm, fee structure and scholarship criteria?
  9. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get admission in top universities of India for Ph.D in Environmental Science? -- [New]
  10. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. mpharm admission in bits?
  12. Universities offering M.Sc(Medical Microbiology) in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  13. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Commerce in India? Eligibility to get admission for T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  14. Universities offering PhD in Sociology course through Distance Learning in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  15. Admission in best CA colleges after passing 12th science with 51%? Best CA colleges and universities in India?
  16. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC?
  17. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  18. M.Pharm. Colleges and Number Of Seats in Andhra Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
28th November 2010, 12:33 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Universities in India and criteria for admission after M.Pharm?

PhD in Pharmaceutical Technology is a broad and advanced course designed basically for the professionals who are currently employed in a pharmaceutical industry and also for the students who have completed their master degree program in chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology and other related subjects. The sole aim of this programme is that students are provided with a good grounding in basic pharmaceutical science areas like pharmaceutical development, production and operation. Also they are given specialization in the development and design of drug manufacturing systems. Through this program, professionals are equipped with good skills, research methodologies, knowledge ,practical experience that enable the students to work in the pharmaceutical industry and also get involved in research and development.

Eligibility criteria:

Students wishing to seek admission to this course must hold master’s degree in pharmacy, bioscience engineering, biotechnology, or biophysics. Students are admitted on the basis of entrance examination followed by GD and interview conducted by various universities.

Course duration:

The duration of the course is not fixed. At the end of the year, thesis is written by the students. Once the thesis gets approved, course gets completed.

Best places to pursue in India:

• Institute of Pharmacy
• Premier institute of management and engineering
• National institute of pharmaceutical education and research

All the best.
10th August 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

criteria for admission for m.pharm
6th May 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to study m.pharm in any indian private uni......so please tell me what i done/admitted this&cost of this program of each universities pls send me a list this email:[email protected]
&reply as soon as possible......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?