3rd April 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

PSU form filling date and the date of the exam?

please let me know all the psu form filling and examination date from now onwards....thanks.

25th April 2015, 10:31 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: PSU form filling date and the date of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please let me know all the psu form filling and examination date from now onwards....thanks.
PSU stands for the Public Sector Undertakings. Candidates in final year of bachelor's degree in technology or pass outs can apply for the PSU entrance exams.

Some of the examples of PSUs are:

~~National thermal power Corporation.

~~Defense Research Development Organization.

~~Indian Space Research Oragnization

~~Airport Authority of India.

~~Steel Authority India.

The application for the most of the PSUs like AAI, NTPC, SAIL, ONGC, BARC etc is already over now.

The application notification is generally out in February and March of every year before GATE exams. GATE has become one of the criteria of getting jobs in PSUs.

The notification for BSNL JTO is to be announced. So keep checking the official website of BSNL for further updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?