27th January 2011, 12:20 AM
priyankapriyadarsini

Public sector jobs after B.Tech (electronics and telecommunication)? Exams during 8th semester?

I m a b.tech student in 4th year.what are the public sector jobs and when there exams takes place in the field of electronics & telecommunication ?what are the exams that i can attend during my 8th sem?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the PSU companies where I can get if I am form EC branch?
  2. Date of announcement of recruitment for B.E EEE?
  3. Which branch is good between E&TC and industrial engg
  4. How to do a job in core company in Pune? I am a 3rd year E&TC student
  5. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.E.(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply and syllabus of GRE for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 8th semester student?
  7. Job opportunities in Private Sector of India for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student?
  8. Eligibility criteria to appear for Public Sector Unit Exams? How to apply for it?
  9. What should I do after my B.Com? Should I take admission for MBA or should I work?
  10. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  11. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  12. Is RVD university is recognized by AICTE or UGC? I'm doing B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) and in 7th sem
  13. Can I apply for SSC CGL, IAS, PCS, CDS and other government sector companies with a B.Tech degree with ECE? -- [New]
  14. Opportunities for jobs in private and government sector for Civil engineers?
  15. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  16. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
27th January 2011, 11:39 AM
satish009

Default Re: Public sector jobs after B.Tech (electronics and telecommunication)? Exams during 8th semester?

apply for bank po, lic aao etc or else look for it sector jobs
27th January 2011, 02:50 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Public sector jobs after B.Tech (electronics and telecommunication)? Exams during 8th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyankapriyadarsini View Post
I m a b.tech student in 4th year.what are the public sector jobs and when there exams takes place in the field of electronics & telecommunication ?what are the exams that i can attend during my 8th sem?
dear friend,
there are a lot of jobs available for engineers in public sector. the best exam which a engineer can give is IES. this exam is only for engineers and is conducted by upsc every year. the minimum eligibility qualification required by a student for the exam is that the student must have done engineering with atleast 60% marks. for more details regarding the exam you can visit
www.upsc.gov.in
the notification of other jobs for engineers comes in the employment news. so you must keep checking that regularly
27th January 2011, 07:20 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyankapriyadarsini View Post
Number of public sector exams are in queue for final year student of electronics and communication student like ISRO, BARC, JTO and lots more.
You have to regularly check freshersworld.com and employment news for futher information about these exams as schedule is of varying nature and accurate schedule will publish on the same.
27th January 2011, 08:09 PM
prtk.co

You can check the below link for various public sector jobs.

afterbtech.com/public-sector-jobs-for-btech-be-engineering-in-pseb-punjab-state-electricity-board.html
27th January 2011, 11:00 PM
diego
Banned

Dear friend
you will be eligible for many government jobs, you can appear for IES exam
where you can serve as some top engineer in the country in organisations such as MTNL, BSNL, you can also get job in BHEL, HAL, DRDO,NTPC, NHPC

apart from that there are many state government jobs in electricity boards etc.
you can appear for them too.
keep looking for forms.
you can give IES in final year also.
wishes diego
15th February 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

how we prepared for public sector or IES examination??what kind of stategy is needed to clear these exmination???and what syllabus it has in ques papers??
14th March 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir , im a fresher ...presently in 8th sem.... can i go telecomfield as a drive test engg as a fresher..
plz mail me at [email protected]...
30th March 2011, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

i am a pre final year student of cse branch can i apply for public sector job ??
plzinform me at [email protected]
19th April 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am ec(btech) final year student,i want to go in PSU's.should i take drop of 1 year to prepare for it or should i opt for m.tech to prepare for psu's along with m.tech.
plz help me ,hoping for a response soon from your side
11th May 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

how i can prepare the public sector exam,&which types of topic i can prepare for public sector exam ?please suggest me?
in [email protected]
7th June 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

what should an average student of ece should prepare for? gate or bank job??
Is gate very difficult to crack who dnt have deep technical knowledge???
what is the pay scale of PO??
PLZ HELP ME........
14th June 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

what should an average student of ece should prepare for? gate or bank job??
Is gate very difficult to crack who dnt have deep technical knowledge???
what is the pay scale of PO??
PLZ HELP ME........
16th July 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

up coming exam
8th August 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i am BE 7th sem student please tell me which are the public sectors exam held in electronics&communication branch please inform me at vinodrawat05072GMAIL.COM.
8th August 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I am BE 4th year student please tell me which are the public sectors exams held in electronics&communication engineering please inform me at [email protected].
9th August 2011, 04:06 PM
sachin200792

After completing your B.Tech. in Electronics and telecommunication you will be having a lot of opportunities and options with PSU's. There are many PSU's which recruits candidates holding they B.Tech. degrees in EC. They all take different exams and students having their graduation completed or in the final year of graduation can appear for the exams conducted by these PSU's.

I am attaching a pdf file which gives the names of PSU's, there eligibility criteria and the vacancies available for the candidates of different categories.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf F5658393psudata.pdf(165.7 KB, 181 views)
2nd September 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

here is any exam during 8 sem of btech(cse)
21st September 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want preparation materials for i.e.s.(ece) .if any one find it plz sent it to [email protected]
4th October 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me abt upcoming exams in 2011 and 12 for electronics and telecomm.
7th October 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

how can i get the job i private companies in electronics and communication sector with off campus
17th October 2011, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i am rajat kumar nayak and i have compleeted my btech in Electronics&Telecommunication in 2008-09.and i have not got a job till now.so plz concern me how i get a job in telecom field.so plz inform me at [email protected]
20th October 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
m megha completed btech in electronics n comm(2007-2011)
nt get job yet
plz help me in finding suitable job.
do inform me at
[email protected]
19th July 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i em in 3rd sem ece branch hv no idea hw to improve qualification
14th December 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

hi,sir iam btech final yr (Electronics and Communication Engg)student ,i want to work in public sectors,so pls suggest me some entrance exams for that... and also about their dates plsss...
my id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?