23rd April 2015, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and syllabus of GRE for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 8th semester student?

Hello,
I am a 8th semester B.Tech student of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering stream. I want to know that what is the procedure to apply GRE
and what is the syllabus of this GRE?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  4. Name of books for GRE Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  8. Can I apply for GRE? How to take admission in PG course?
  9. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  10. Multinational Companies which offer 6 months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  12. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  13. Public sector jobs after B.Tech (electronics and telecommunication)? Exams during 8th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Indian Air Force exam for 6th semester student of Electronics and telecommunication engineering? Age-limit for applying?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply in Science & Maths Olympiads for 8th standard student?
  17. Which books should I refer to prepare for GRE? I am an EC 5th semester student
  18. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student in Kerala?
16th May 2017, 08:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and syllabus of GRE for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 8th semester student?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standadised test which is mostly taken by candidates who are interested to pursue higher studies in Abroad universities. You can apply for GRE examination through online at ETS official website and there is no specific syllabus for GRE examination. In GRE examination, the questions will be asked from Quantitative Reasoning, Analytical Writing and Logical Reasoning sections. The validity of GRE examination score is 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?