23rd April 2018, 08:46 PM
Sanjupanwar

Qualification required to join in Admin or Accounting department of Indian Air Force?

I am BBA 2nd year student. Can I join in Admin or Accounting department of the Indian Air Force after completion of my degree? If yes, then how should I apply for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th
  3. What minimum qualification can get me an entry in Indian Air Force?
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Minimum Qualification required for a candidate to join Indian Air Force?
  7. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  8. How can I join indian air force?
  9. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force? What is the qualification required for selection?
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  13. Required Academic Qualification to join Indian Air Force?
  14. Required Qualification for a Woman to join Indian Air Force as Wing Commander?
  15. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  16. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  17. What is the basic qualification required to join in Indian Air Force?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?