12th December 2016, 10:09 PM
mevinod

How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Arts stream but I have Mathematics as a subject. I want to join the Indian Air Force so I want to know how can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics? Which exam do I have to attempt? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Air Force after completing 12th in Arts stream with mathematics?
  2. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  3. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing B.Sc Physics without Maths?
  4. What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?
  5. Can I join the Indian Air Force after pursuing Graduation with Arts stream? Which exam do I have to write to join the Indian Air Force?
  6. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot after passing 12th standard in Arts stream
  7. How can a girl candidate join Indian air force after completing 12th from arts stream?
  8. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to join Indian Air force after completing graduation in Arts stream?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  11. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCB?
  12. What should I do to join Indian Air Force after 12th Arts?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th class with 83% marks in medical stream
  14. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  17. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  18. Whether a girl can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th? Can I join Indian Air Force Medical Institute for MBBS?
13th December 2016, 04:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?

In order to join Indian Air Force, you are required to write NDA (National Defence Academy) Examination. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment is as follows.

Through NDA Entrance Examination, you can join the below mentioned wings.

>> Army Wing

>> Naval Wing

>> Air Force Wing

As you are willing to join Indian Air Force, you must have passed the below qualification to be eligible.

* 12th Class pass in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university with Mathematics and Physics to be eligible.
13th December 2016, 07:59 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after 12th with Arts stream.

The required minimum qualification to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed 12th with from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination with Arts stream.
13th December 2016, 09:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Air Force candidate must have passed 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics with at least 50% marks from a recognised board Hence you have completed your 12th with Arts stream so you are not eligible to appear in NDA exam. So you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?