11th October 2012, 12:01 PM
francis.rajan

Required Qualification for a Woman to join Indian Air Force as Wing Commander?

women to join Indian air force as wing commender what will be the qulification

30th May 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Qualification for a Woman to join Indian Air Force as Wing Commander?

sir i completed b. tech degree in computer science and technology i want to do carrier in air force,what are the physical abilities required for girls to do carrier in air force.
27th September 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Qualification for a Woman to join Indian Air Force as Wing Commander?

Eligibilty criteria for a girl to be wing commander?
When is exam conducted?
26th February 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the physical qualifications needed for a girl to join Indian air force as a wing commander after 12th??
21st March 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Girls are also do what the boys but why girls not allowed to join defence after 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?