14th June 2010, 11:51 PM
RAKESH.R

question bank with answer for the ONGC exam for management trainee of mechanical engineering

kindly provide me some question bank with answer for the ONGC exam for management trainee of mechanical engineering.

15th June 2010, 11:27 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: question bank with answer for the ONGC exam for management trainee of mechanical engineering

to download the papers for ONGC exam for management trainee of mechanical engineering
please click here
15th June 2010, 05:32 PM
YADAV NIKHIL

Default Re: question bank with answer for the ONGC exam for management trainee of mechanical engineering

plz tell me that will a electronics student can apply for ongc
15th June 2010, 06:22 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

i have attached the question paper for the ONGC exam for management trainee of mechanical engineering with this answer......just download it and prepare well for the exam........

all the best
15th June 2010, 10:23 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

friend, , there are many reference books are available for that such as of 'upkar publications' . they provide good level of questions along with their answers .

for more details visit http://www.ongcindia.com

cheers
15th June 2010, 11:22 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

i am giving you some of the links:
Links
1. http://www.edunewz.com/2008/12/iit-jam-previous-year-question-papers.html
2. http://questionpaper.in/QuestionPaper.aspx?id=341&bn=33
3. http://www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/ExamPaper43754.aspx
4. http://www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/ExamPaper43756.aspx
5. http://www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/ExamPaper43733.aspx
20th June 2010, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

please send me the ongc previous year question paper -for management trainee-finance
3rd September 2010, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE REFERENCE BOOK FOR SUPERVISORY TRAINEE FOR BHEL EXAM??????????????????
PLEASE SEND ME TO MY MAIL PLZZZZZZ ([email protected])
23rd July 2011, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me ONGC Management trainee previous question Papers for Computer Sc &Engineerining ([email protected]).Thank you.
26th July 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me ONGC Management trainee previous solved question Papers for ELECTRICAL Engineerining ([email protected]) also on [email protected]

Thank you
bindal.
4th August 2011, 02:33 PM
rashmidhaka

how can i get sample papers for executive trainee ongc in chemistry discipline??????????????????
can any1 help me plZZZZZZZZ
11th August 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

books for ongc graduate trainee on physics
11th August 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

any ONGC previous question paper for mangaement trainee for MBA HR with BBA graduation.?
12th August 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

question bank with answer for the ONGC EXAM
19th August 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

past quetion paper for the ongc management tranee examination
24th August 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

i am appearing for the ONGC management trainee HR exam.can anybody plzzzzzz lemme knw the books to refer to or any sites fr the previous year question papers????
25th August 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

kindly send me references for ONGC graduate trainee exam.
25th August 2011, 07:20 PM
faheemarakkal

hi do reply which book i wanna prepare 4 ongc graduate trainee post.if you have solved previous question paper pls attach it and send([email protected])
26th August 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

PLSE TELL ME ABOUT THE BOOKS TO PREPARAE FOR ONG e&T MATERIAL MNGMT,GRADUATE TRAINEE

[email protected]
26th August 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi

Please help me that, where i can find last yr Question & Answer of ONGC ( Finance & Accounts)
mail me at- [email protected]
Call me at 9038493310
26th August 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i am appearing for the ONGC management trainee (environmental engineering) exam.can anybody plzz help me to knw the books to refer or any sites fr the previous year question papers???? plz help me... my mail id: [email protected]
4th September 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Please help me that, where i can find last yr Question & Answer of ONGC ( Finance & Accounts)
send it to my [email protected]
11th September 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me previous papers of ongc gt mech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?