2nd February 2011, 06:20 PM
MEGHA SAINI

Question paper of GATE-2010 for Biotechnology stream

i want the GATE 2010 question paper of biotechnology so that i may get the idea regarding its pattern?

Related Questions:
  1. Last year cutoff list for GATE M.Tech Biotechnology? Can I get in any reputed institute after scoring 37.8 marks in GATE with 90 percentile? List of institutions in which I can get?
  2. Last 5 years question papers of GATE for Biotechnology?
  3. Syllabus of GATE exam for Biotechnology? Previous year papers of Biotech GATE papers?
  4. Good institutes that give coaching for GATE biotechnology?
  5. Solutions for previous Gate biotechnology papers?
  6. For which subject I should apply in GATE among Biotechnology and Life Science to study PhD in Biotechnology and become a Lecturer?
  7. Can I do PhD in IIT or NIT if secured 95.96 percentile in GATE-Biotechnology?
  8. List of books for preparation of Biotechnology paper for GATE
  9. Previous year Biotechnology Question papers of GATE
  10. Does IIT offer M.Tech in Biotechnology course? GATE syllabus for Biotechnology?
  11. Previous 10 year question paper of GATE
  12. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  13. Can I apply to study PhD in Biotechnology with 91.15 percentile in GATE? Procedure to apply?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 746 rank in GATE and 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  15. Better career opportunities in the field of Biotechnology for me having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 1 year back and qualified in GATE Exam?
  16. Chance to do MS or Ph.D from IITs in Biotechnology if got 53.67% in GATE and scored 510(AIR 225) marks in GATE in XL Life Science paper? -- [New]
  17. when will the gate results come?
  18. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd February 2011, 10:31 PM
priety gupta

Default Re: Question paper of GATE-2010 for Biotechnology stream

dear friend,
you go this below link and simply download previous paper with solution.

http://www.biotecnika.org/products/gate/gate-2010-paper-solved-with-answer-key-download
3rd February 2011, 07:50 PM
akki89

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGHA SAINI View Post
i want the GATE 2010 question paper of biotechnology so that i may get the idea regarding its pattern?
Dear friend,

I am attaching here some previous year papers of Biotechnology(previously
under the name of Life Sciences).
Kindly find them and try to solve them to check your current
preparation status.
For more details and question papers Visit the link (http://gate.iitm.ac.in/gateqps.php)

Thank You..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf XL Life Science-2010.pdf(272.9 KB, 150 views)
File Type: pdf XL Life Science-2008.pdf(3.42 MB, 130 views)
File Type: pdf XL Life Science-2007.pdf(4.94 MB, 124 views)
5th August 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

which books are to be reffered for GATE exam for PhD in biotechnology and life sciences?
17th February 2012, 10:36 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGHA SAINI View Post
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and this examination is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordination Board every year.

To apply for this examination you have to complete your 4 year graduate degree course OR Master degree course in any branch of Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications from a recognised University

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for GATE Examination.

This examination consists of a single paper of 3 hours duration which contains 65 questions carrying a maximum of 100 marks. The question paper will consist of only objective questions.

If you need the Previous year GATE Biotechnology Papers, then please do not worry because here i am Uploading some papers, So please check these papers and keep Practice and for more information check official website :

http://gate.iitm.ac.in

Download GATE Biotechnology Papers :
-----------------------------------
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bt.pdf(165.5 KB, 147 views)
File Type: pdf bt_2.pdf(495.0 KB, 150 views)
6th January 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I want solutions of gate-bt 2010,2011,2012,2013 ...Can anyone send me on my gmail id [email protected] . Remember i want solutions not answers,i have answers of all questions but not solutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?