19th March 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Question paper pattern of Airforce CAT exam?

Good evening sir. i am priya residing in chennai. i got exam hall ticket for AIRFORCE CAT exam . i need to know how the question pattern will be and wat books i have to refer to clear the exam. first time i am attending this exam i want to be a part of airforce wing. kindly send me the details to [email protected] thank you sir.

6th August 2011, 03:12 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Question paper pattern of Airforce CAT exam?

Good, you have decided very good career path to become a member of Airforce. The Airforce CAT exam contains 11th and 12th class math, science, GK, logical ability, English.

So you should start your preparation from these subjects. The books you can buy is RS Agarwal, Arihant and 12th books etc are very helpful for you.
6th August 2011, 03:15 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Question paper pattern of Airforce CAT exam?

Good, you have decided very good career path to become a member of Airforce. The Airforce CAT exam contains 11th and 12th class math, science, GK, logical ability, English.

So you should start your preparation from these subjects. The books you can buy is RS Agarwal, Arihant and 12th books etc are very helpful for you.
21st August 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

can i get previous question paper for Airforce cat exam?
15th October 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I will complete my B.E in 2012 june. I want to apply for airforceCAT. What are the qualities one should develop to join airforce.
and can you tell me the complete procedure for applying?
18th January 2012, 09:15 PM
indumathi404

good evening sir,

my name is indumathi, sir i want airforce previous question papers with solutions. because i am applying indian air force entrance exam. so please send the question papers in e-mail [email protected]
29th January 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the books which help me in joining the airforce
23rd July 2012, 10:00 PM
samatha89
Member+

17th July 2013, 06:41 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good evening sir. i am priya residing in chennai. i got exam hall ticket for AIRFORCE CAT exam . i need to know how the question pattern will be and wat books i have to refer to clear the exam. first time i am attending this exam i want to be a part of airforce wing. kindly send me the details to [email protected] thank you sir.

FORMAT OF CAT

Q.1) I hear that CAT will be held online. Is that correct?

Ans. CAT is a computer-based test (CBT) and not an Internet-based test (IBT) i.e. a candidate does not take the test on an Internet site. Instead of reading the questions in a paper booklet and darkening the ovals on the answer-sheet, a candidate will read the questions on a computer terminal and choose an answer by clicking on the correct option.

Q.2) How is the computer-based format different from the paper-based format?

Ans. The format of the test is more or less the same except that a candidate reads a question on a computer terminal and clicks on the correct answer, instead of reading on a paper booklet and using a pencil to darken the ovals on an answer sheet.

Q.3) Can I take the test from any computer?

Ans. No. A candidate will have to test on a pre-assigned workstation and will not have a choice to choose his or her workstation, in the testing venue chosen by him/her during the time of registration.

Q.4) What does a CBT test looks like?

Ans. A CAT practice test is available on the website www.catiim.in for candidates to get familiarised with the functionality and navigation of the actual test.

For more details: http://www.catiim.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?