15th April 2012, 06:58 PM
rajashree ram

Will I be able to apply for Biomedical after passing 12th?

I am a pcm student in +2, will i apply for biomedical since somebody saying that biology is must for biomedical

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  4. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  5. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
  6. How to do summer training after passing Biomedical engineering?
  7. How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82%
  8. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  9. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  10. Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th board with 76% aggregate in PCB? Which college can I get and procedure of admission?
  11. Can I apply for NDA after passing 12th?
  12. List of BioMedical core companies in Karantaka to apply for internship?
  13. Can I study Biomedical course if completed 12th without Biology? -- [New]
  14. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  15. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  16. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  17. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  18. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
14th June 2012, 05:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Question Re: Will I be able to apply for Biomedical after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajashree ram View Post
I am a pcm student in +2, will i apply for biomedical since somebody saying that biology is must for biomedical

Candidate seeking to pursue Under Graduate program such as B.Tech in Bio Medical Engineering must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum aggregate marks as prescribed by the University or Institute in Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Mathematics. Hence, candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are eligible for all B.Tech programs including Bio Medical engineering. Admission is based on Entrance exam such as AIEEE, IIT JEE or exams conducted by the respective Institutes or Universities.

The SRM University offers B.Tech in Bio Medical Engineering to candidates who have score a minimum of 70% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board.

The VIT University - A pass in +2 with a minimum aggregate of 60% of marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology.
17th July 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to apply for Biomedical after passing 12th?

am i eligible for biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 89%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?