27th January 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT exam? Which books to be referred and previous year papers for the exam?

Sir,

I applied for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) .Please send me the syllabus, exam paper pattern ,books for preparation,and previous papers

28th January 2011, 12:24 AM
shivajee kumar

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT exam? Which books to be referred and previous year papers for the exam?

sir give me practice paper for afcat or 10 year paper
28th January 2011, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT exam? Which books to be referred and previous year papers for the exam?

Syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT exam? Which books to be referred and previous year papers for the exam?
30th January 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM
PLEASE TELL ME THE SYLLABUS AND BOOKS FOR THE AFCAT AND THE OTHER TEST PROCEDURES.
YOU CAN REPLY OM MY ID- [email protected]

THANKS !!
30th January 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

please help me i applied for AFCAT in airforce,,, please send model papers to [email protected]
30th January 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

where to get afcat model question papers
30th January 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM
PLEASE TELL ME THE SYLLABUS AND BOOKS FOR THE AFCAT AND THE OTHER TEST PROCEDURES.
31st January 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

SIR
please can u mail me the question papers for practice for AFCAT. My id is [email protected]
1st February 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE SYLLABUS AND BOOKS TO REFER FOR THE AFCAT. PLEASE HELP ME OUT IF POSSIBLE IN ANY WAY..
1st February 2011, 12:45 AM
KAPOOR_APAIL

SIR/MAM
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE SYLLABUS AND BOOKS FOR THE AFCAT AND ITS PREPARATION.
1st February 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM
YOU CAN SEND MY ID- [email protected]
THANKS !!
2nd February 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM
2nd February 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM
2nd February 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

plz send AFCATsyllabus as early as possible, i hope u help me, thxx......
my email id [email protected]
3rd February 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM GOING TO APPLY FOR AFCET. SO PLEASE FORWARD STUDY MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR THE PREPARATION TO MY ACCOUNT([email protected])
3rd February 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE SYLLABUS AND BOOKS TO REFER FOR THE AFCAT. PLEASE HELP ME OUT IF POSSIBLE IN ANY WAY..
AND PLEASE SEND ME IF THERE ARE ANY SAMPLE QUESTION PAPERS...
3rd February 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM
AND SEND IF THERE ARE ANY MODEL QUESTION PAPERS AVAILABLE...
3rd February 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me the syllabus of afcat & How to prepare for the same? [email protected]
3rd February 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam

please help me i applied for AFCAT in airforce. please send model papers and books to refer
u can reply to my ID
my email id is [email protected]
3rd February 2011, 06:45 PM
ARAVINDGUNTUR

sir
i applied for AFCAT exam, so plz help my by sending previous model paper and which books should be refer.
u can send reply through my email Id [email protected]
3rd February 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

please send me AFCAT question model in my id [email protected]
3rd February 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I M PREPARING FOR AIRFORCE COMMOM ADMISSION TEST.
I M FROM ENGINEERING BACKGROUND.

KIDNLY GET ME THE BOOKS FOR PREPARATION.

M MAIL ID IS [email protected]
4th February 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND THE SYLLABUS OF AFCAT .ITS ARGENT .MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
4th February 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLZZ SEND ME THE SYLLABUS,EXAM PATTERN AND BOOKS TO BE REFFERED FOR AFCAT AT MY ID [email protected]
i'll b very gratefull to u
plzzzz help
4th February 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

please help me i applied for AFCAT in airforce,,, please send model papers to [email protected]
5th February 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

hii sir how r u and m regular visitor of ur site..

I DONE WIT MY ENGINEERING PLEZZ SEND AFCAT QUESTION PAPERS TO [email protected] urgent...????????????
6th February 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS OF AFCAT, AT [email protected]
6th February 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS OF AFCAT, AT [email protected]
6th February 2011, 12:25 PM
rmalhotra

send me AFCAT previous year questions at [email protected].
8th February 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Madam / Sir
I applied for AFCAT exam, so please help my by sending previous model paper and which books should be refer.
u can send reply through my email Id [email protected]
8th February 2011, 08:35 PM
SRIRAM.M

PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS OF AFCAT at [email protected]
10th February 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to know all the details of afcat exam
10th February 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

please send me the pattern and previous papers........... i applied for the afcat........ [email protected] plz sir plz
10th February 2011, 07:40 PM
Mahesh Bharadwaj

sir i applied 4 the afcat........... can u plz send me the previous papers......... [email protected]
11th February 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

plz send afcat solved question to [email protected]
11th February 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

please send me the pattern and previous papers
i applied for the afcat........ [email protected] plz
11th February 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

please send me the pattern and previous papers........... i applied for the [email protected] plz sir plz
12th February 2011, 01:07 AM
Mahesh Bharadwaj

afcat and ekt are same or different entrance exms???
12th February 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

please send me the pattern and previous year solved papers........... i have applied for the AFCAT.
my email id:
[email protected]
12th February 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

want to know afcat syllabus
12th February 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ SEND ME SYLLABUS OF AFCAT & PREVIOUS YEARS PAPERS ON MY ID " [email protected]"
12th February 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the paper pattern of afcat written test on [email protected] and syllabus also please tell me which book should i prefer
13th February 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz send me the exam pattern,model papers and reference books for the exam to my mail [email protected]
14th February 2011, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me the exam pattern of AFCAT ground duty exam and its reference book @ [email protected]
14th February 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

SIR,please send me the syllabus,exam pattern,model paper and reference books for AFCAT to my mail id [email protected]
14th February 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz send me the exam pattern,model papers and reference books for the exam to my mail
14th February 2011, 08:49 PM
UMEDNER

sir m apperaing for AFCAT-2011 pls send me previous papers,books to refer and all details regarding it on [email protected]
15th February 2011, 12:53 PM
fareedh

sir m apperaing for AFCAT-2011 pls send me previous papers,books to refer and all details regarding it on ([email protected])
15th February 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

sir m apperaing for AFCAT-2011 pls send me previous papers,books to refer and all details regarding it
email: [email protected]

thanking you.
Prema
15th February 2011, 10:13 PM
xavi

freind hi,

]--freind hi,

]--The AFCAT is carried out every year and is controlled by the IAF. In 2011 the exam is held on March 27 in designated test centers.
--The AFCAT is a 2 hour long exam which will have objective type question. --Each of these objective questions will be provided with 4 options as answers.
--The candidate must select the correct one from the given option.
--The Syllabus of AFCAT exam will test students in
the areas like Reasoning, Numerical and verbal
ability. Other than these students will also be
tested in General awareness and Knowledge.
--The number of question will be 100 or more.
--For preparing for the AFCAT candidates must prepare
by solving previous years question papers and also
must refer to books and guides indented for this
exam. Students can also refer to other competitive exams like Bank PO, LIC, NICL etc.

all the best

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?