1st October 2012, 02:09 PM
jahanvi thakur

Question papers of AFCAT entrance exam?

sir...
plzzz..kindly mail me question papers of afcat entrance exam. it will help me to clear my entrance... plz mail me at [email protected].
thank you.

3rd October 2012, 12:46 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers of AFCAT entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahanvi thakur View Post
sir...
plzzz..kindly mail me question papers of afcat entrance exam. it will help me to clear my entrance... plz mail me at [email protected].
thank you.
AFCAT stands for Air force Common admission test and this examination is conducted by Indian Air force every year two times and notification Published in June and December Every year in the employment Newspaper or in the official website.

This examination is conducted for selected candidates in these branches of IAF namely,

=> Flying Branch
=> Technical Branch
=> Ground duty Branch

You have to apply for these branches as per your Eligibility, To apply for Flying Branch you need to complete your Graduation and must have study Maths and Physics as a subject in your Intermediate examination and your age should between 19 to 23 years.

Mechanical and Electronics engineering graduates are eligible to apply for Technical Branch and age should between 18 to 28 years.

For ground duty Branch your age should between 20 to 23 years and any graduate candidates or commerce candidates are eligible for this Branch.

You have to prepared for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus, only then you will be able to cracked this examination, there are total 4 sections in this examination and you have to cracked each one of the section Individually.

In this examination you will get 100 questions and the total time allotted for the paper is two hours.

Exam Pattern:

=> General Awareness: History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics etc.

=> Verbal Ability in English : Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.

=> Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest.

=> Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.

So, please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus. You will not get previous year paper of AFCAT Examination because AFCAT not give the papers back to the candidates, they submit papers along with answer sheet at the time of examination, You can purchase sample papers from the book stores for best practice for this examination.
3rd October 2012, 10:59 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers of AFCAT entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahanvi thakur View Post
sir...
thank you.
List Of AFCAT Books To Follow:-

How To Prepare For AFCAT: Air Force Common Admission Test Complete Book
by Chandresh Agrawal's
Publisher: Priynka Prakashan

AFCAT For Flying & Technical Branch Guide
by R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

SSB Interview: The Complete Guide
by NK Natarajan's
Publisher: Arihant Publications

Air Force 'X' (Tech) 25 Papers
by Abhay Kumar

Indian Air Force Airmen Group X (Technical) Trades
by RPH Editorial Board

Indian Air Force AIRMEN
by R. Gupta's

For the papers please refer to the files attached. Download them and go through them properly to learn more about the question pattern. All the best for the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AFCAT-General Awareness.pdf(17.3 KB, 68 views)
File Type: pdf AFCAT-Reasoning_SOLVED.pdf(75.7 KB, 80 views)
File Type: pdf AFCAT-english_Solved.pdf(45.3 KB, 61 views)
File Type: pdf AFACT GK Sample Paper.pdf(32.0 KB, 53 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?