1st August 2011, 09:58 AM
honey mozhi

Question papers for Biotech Entrance Exams of various universities?

I want biotech entrance question papers in various universities. Where will i get that?

Related Questions:
  1. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  2. Details of Ph.D Biotech Entrance Exams of India?
  3. Best universities in India for MSc Biotech and Biochemistry? What is the fee structure and the entrance procedure?
  4. Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams?
  5. Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM
  6. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  7. Question papers of JNU entrance exam for combined biotech?
  8. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  9. What are the different entrance exams in India for M.Tech in Biotech?
  10. Msc biotech entrance syllabus? model question papers for msc biotech entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to go for MS or Ph.D from Germany in Biotech or Life Sciences?
  12. Universities and the entrance exams to do M.Tech? Date of M.Tech exams?
  13. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  14. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  15. Entrance exams for doing MS from foreign universities? Percentage required to get admission in better universities?
  16. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of MSc Biotech in Animal Biotech in HCU?
  17. What are the entrance exams to write to do M.Sc Biotech course in abroad? -- [New]
  18. Syllabus and previous years question papers of JNU entrance exam for MSc Biotech
30th November 2016, 03:44 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers for Biotech Entrance Exams of various universities?

I have attached Biotech Exams Papers here.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Biotechnology Exams Paper.txt(3.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: txt Biotechnology Exams Paper1.txt(4.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: txt Biotechnology Exams Paper2.txt(3.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: txt Biotechnology Exams Paper3.txt(14.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: txt Biotechnology Exams Paper4.txt(2.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: txt Biotechnology Exams Paper5.txt(3.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: txt Biotechnology Exams Paper6.txt(3.0 KB, 6 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?