15th October 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Which Questions will be asked in GATE Exam? Syllabus to prepare for GATE Exam?

which questions i would perfer or basically which subjects and if possible which syllabus i will follow for gate 2012 ?

15th October 2011, 02:41 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Questions will be asked in GATE Exam? Syllabus to prepare for GATE Exam?

hi dear....
The syllabus for GATE exam are as follows.....

as you have not mention about your stream so i have given 2 stream details for more details you can visit official website of GATe .

good luck.......
15th October 2011, 02:43 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Questions will be asked in GATE Exam? Syllabus to prepare for GATE Exam?

hi dear....
The syllabus for GATE exam are as follows.....

as you have not mention about your stream so i have given 2 stream details for more details you can visit official website of GATE .

good luck.......
15th October 2011, 03:14 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which Questions will be asked in GATE Exam? Syllabus to prepare for GATE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which questions i would perfer or basically which subjects and if possible which syllabus i will follow for gate 2012 ?

The syllabus of GATE is different for every stream..and since you haven't mentioned your subject..hence..i have provided with you with past papers of various streams..

Just go through them and they will tell you the broad syllabus of the stream and the topics on which you should give particular weightage..

Hope this helps you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
15th October 2011, 08:19 PM
srikar.exam.net

Hi !!!

This year GATE - 2012 is being conducted by IIT Delhi. The exam is for 100 marks and it has 65 questions. Out of the 100 marks, 15 marks is for Engineering Mathematics, 15 Marks is for General Aptitude and the remaining 70 marks are for the questions on the branch in which you would like to take the exam. Out of these 100 marks, the 30 marks which are being awarded for Engineering mathematics and General Aptitude are very crucial for getting a good rank.

Well in GATE exam the questions are mainly concept oriented and test the level of understanding of the subject from its root level. The questions are multiple choice type and few questions carry 1 mark and few carry 2 marks each.

The Entire information regarding GATE - 2012 can be obtained from this site http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/index.php.

For previous year question papers visit the following site http://www.gateforum.com/gate_papers.php.

Hope this information would help you in some way.

Good Luck !!!
16th October 2011, 11:11 PM
chada.rajashekar

syllabus depends on the branch you choose in your gate application form.....if you are in ECE(electronics) batch i have uploaded syllabus for ece....follow the syllabus....
WORK HARD....ALL THE BEST
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-ec syllabus.pdf(57.7 KB, 63 views)
16th October 2011, 11:12 PM
chada.rajashekar

syllabus depends on the branch you choose in your gate application form.....if you are in ECE(electronics) batch i have uploaded syllabus for ece....follow the syllabus....
WORK HARD....ALL THE BEST
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-ec syllabus.pdf(57.7 KB, 56 views)
25th February 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for B.C.A holder in get do b.c.a student can give this exam,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?