13th May 2011, 11:18 PM
bsetia77

How to prepare for GATE exam? Syllabus for the exam?

Hi m bindu,wanna prepare for gate exam...please help me out as i cleared my B.E in Computers in 2000 n professional experience till 2006 last job wth TCS....now i want to know how can i prepare for GATE.Is preparing GAte considering its syllabus is sufficient?

24th July 2012, 03:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE exam? Syllabus for the exam?

Syllabus for GATE exam is based on the subjects covered under engineering. Core areas in the concerned stream will be covered under the exam. Exam preparation can be started by setting up a proper timetable. Based on the timetable, exam preparation can be done on regular basis. Practicing previous year’s question papers is one of the best methods to clear the exam.
24th July 2012, 03:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Syllabus for GATE exam is based on the subjects covered under engineering. Core areas in the concerned stream will be covered under the exam. Exam preparation can be started by setting up a proper timetable. Based on the timetable, exam preparation can be done on regular basis. Practicing previous year’s question papers is one of the best methods to clear the exam.
24th June 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

1. what types of questions are prepared for the acs exam. for preliminary exam?
23rd September 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for GATE exam for MCA students.
27th July 2017, 12:41 PM
rohankirve1

As far as GATE examination is concerned a strategic study is lot more valuable than blindly working hard through Standard Textbooks. Time Management is one of the most important step for GATE preparation as we always have limited time on our hands and we have to utilize efficiently in order to get best results in minimum possible time. .

If you think you can crack GATE exam by yourself, well and good. You can make use of online study material read blogs, watch videos on youtube. Read motivational blogs, it has helped me a lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?