12th May 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Re-admission criteria in final semester of BCA at Pune University

What are the subjects to be covered if I pass 2nd year BCA and could not complete final semester for only one subject from Pune university?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for semester exams to become topper in BCA of Pune University?
  2. How can I get admission in Pune University in MCA? I am a Nepali Citizen
  3. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(IT) being a BCA final semester student?
  4. Eligibility criteria for MCA in pune university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  6. What are the opportunities after completing BCA?
  7. Am I eligible for admission in BCA at Pune University?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  10. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  11. In the application form of Pune University should I fill the aggregate percentage of all semesters or just the final one?
  12. How may I get admission in Pune university for M.Sc course with science stream? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Eligibility Criteria for XAT and SNAP?
  14. University Of Kerala, BCA, 6th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Eligibility to appear in NIMCET for 22 years old BCA final semester student?
  16. Procedure and the criteria for admission in MSc Zoology in Pune University?
  17. Procedure for admission in IGNOU in BCA course? Fee structure of each semester of BCA?
  18. When does the admission start for 2nd semester BCA in IGNOU university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?