7th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in BCA at Pune University?

Hi I have completed HSC from the art side in which don't have mathematics as a special subject.
Request you to check the weather I am eligible for the admission in the BCA course in the pune university.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  2. Am I eligible to study BCA in Pune University if secured 60% in 12th NIOS?
  3. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
  5. MCA after BCA from Pune University with 55% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in Pune University after studying in Manonmanium University in 3rd year BCA?
  7. Eligibility for MCA from Pune University after BCA and 12 standard without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  9. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  10. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  11. Will I be eligible for admission if my BCA degree is of Distance Education?
  12. What is the eligibility to get admission for BCA?
  13. Can I be eligible for admission in MBA course of SIBM Pune if I am a student of BCA of GBU?
  14. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course in Pune University having scored 52.92% in 12th Class and 56% in 10th Class?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in MCA in Pune?
  17. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  18. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
7th October 2015, 04:11 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in BCA at Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I have completed HSC from the art side in which don't have mathematics as a special subject.
Request you to check the weather I am eligible for the admission in the BCA course in the pune university.
Those students who have completed their 10+2 with science stream and maths as one of the main subject at 10+2 can only apply for BCA course under Pune University. You have mentioned that you belong to arts stream and also you do not have maths subject at 10+2. I am sorry to say but you cannot apply for BCA course. This course is meant only for science stream with mathematics students.
7th October 2015, 10:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you are not eligible for BCA course at Pune University.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
23rd February 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12 science with pcb as my subjects , can i take admission for bca in pune university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?