2nd May 2011, 09:02 PM
apsingh0767

In the application form of Pune University should I fill the aggregate percentage of all semesters or just the final one?

Sir i am fom PUNE university. My university offers the graduation
degree on the basis of final year two semesters. So in the form what %
i have to fill. The aggregate of all semesters OR the final semester?

Kindly guide me on this.

25th August 2011, 12:14 AM
kuldeep singh shekhawat

Default Re: In the application form of Pune University should I fill the aggregate percentage of all semesters or just the final one?

With my concern u should have to fill ur aggregate % in application form since it is the final marks u scored....
30th May 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In the application form of Pune University should I fill the aggregate percentage of all semesters or just the final one?

how i have to fill graduation form?
30th May 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

When is the date for filling in the application form?
23rd May 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

which marks iit consider for mtech final year or aver all 4 year for pune university student,bcz our passing certificate contains only final year marks.
16th August 2013, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

which marks iit& nit concider for mtech final year or all 4 year for pune university student,bcz our passing certificate contains only final year marks.
3rd January 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma and then engg. from pune university with 59.04% including all the semesters and 65.73% in final year. My question is that in any application form when they ask to write aggregate marks, which marks i should write. On my degree certificate 65.73% marks mentioned
24th July 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate aggregate of engineering from pune university
24th July 2015, 08:15 PM
john215

Re: In the application from Pune University should I fill the aggregate percentage of all semesters or just the final one?

First of all you can download B.Tech Aggregate calculator
Then after you can open and fill your all semesters marks
After that you can see your Aggregate Percentage OR,

Aggregate = Total all your semesters marks / total marks
For example
Aggregate = 4500/5550
=80.01%
25th July 2015, 09:35 AM
JSD.

It is nice that you have completed your graduation degree course and now interested to claim for the degree from you university.

Generally for applying the Degree from university they call for the final year mark sheet of institute form where you have completed your bachelor degree course.Also they say to fill the aggregate percentages in the form.

But you are telling in your question that your university asks for the final years semesters i.e. either it is for fifth and sixth semester Or it is seventh and eight semester.According to your question it clears that you have to write the Final year's sem's percentage.

However there is still some doubt creates in our mind.So It is better to contact to your university helpline and ask from them to what to do and which percentage should be write.They will guide you and tell you that what exactly you have to do.

Regards,
JSD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?