6th April 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Which to be read for Post Grade exam in Manipal and VIT?

whick books have to be referred for post graduate exams in manipal and vit

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is best for B.Tech between VIT Vellore and MIT Manipal?
  2. Which is a better option between MBA from LPU and M.Tech from VIT university, Manipal University
  3. Which one should I prefer, VIT Vellore, MIT Manipal and SRM Chennai? Is it safe to get admitted in private deemed universities because they dont come under AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Important Entrance Exams for Engineering in India?
  5. Which is better, VIT or NIT?
  6. What is the best option for me between Industrial production in Manipal, EEE in VIT Chennai, Chemical in BMS college of Engineering?
  7. Can I study B.Sc(Nursing) in Manipal University if secured Grade-C in 12th? -- [New]
  8. Colleges for M.Tech Biotechnology for GATE Non Qualifiers?
  9. What are the different exams for PG MSc in Biology area? I am a final year BSc Zoology
  10. Which is better between B.Tech in IT from VIT or from SMU?
  11. How good is Vellore Institute of Technology? Information about its placements?
  12. Which are the various engineering exams for admission into B.Tech?
  13. Can I apply for Grade II and Grade III post in Karnataka after completion of Graduation course?
  14. What is the eligibility for the post of tech signal grade II
  15. What are the colleges providing M.Tech without GATE in CS branch?
  16. Which one should I prefer between VIT Vellore and MIT Manipal in terms of quality of education, administration of institution and hostel culture
  17. Can I get MBBS seat in Manipal University if scored 149 in Manipal entrance exam?
  18. Is it possible to get into VIT institute through Management Quota?
26th May 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which to be read for Post Grade exam in Manipal and VIT?

what is the syllabus for vit m.tech entrance exam in 2013
21st October 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which to be read for Post Grade exam in Manipal and VIT?

Which books should i read to get into manipal for MD entrance??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?