13th April 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Reasoning and quantitative aptitude shortcut methods?

can u give me the reasoning and quantitative aptitude short cut methods?

23rd April 2012, 07:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reasoning and quantitative aptitude shortcut methods?

Short cut methods on problem solving are very effective in efficient time management. One can learn short cut methods on reasoning and aptitude by attending coaching classes or by referring books. Lectures on short cut methods will be much effective than referring textbooks. This will help you to obtain a clear idea on quicker methods for multiplication, division, etc and easy methods to crack reasoning questions. One must practice these short cut methods regularly to make it usable. You may also refer to online lectures and materials to learn certain short cuts.
20th May 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

please provide shortcut methods for TCS quantitative test?
15th June 2012, 11:43 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Reasoning and quantitative aptitude shortcut methods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude are the two major sections in the entrance exam for any of the top MNC's these days.
So a lot of student are striving to get ahead in this field. There are easy questions, but they are difficult as they have to be done at a very fast rate! Hence many students tend to make mistakes and commit wrong questions.

This result sin negative marking and hence they loose the momentum and spoil the paper.
So to avoid this, there are some things which are to be kept in mind :-

Practice as much as you can ! This would take you near perfection and hence you will be more accurate in your attempts.

Keep away from distractions and so that you can devote your maximum time to the preparations for these questions. Remember they are easy, they just need the right attempt.

Give equal time to both the English and Quantitative Sections. This would benefit you in both the subjects.

Talking of the shortcut methods, I would suggest you to take up some coaching as they can provide you the tricks and the short cuts. Hereby it is impossible to tell you the shortcuts. You can practice more and more so that you become fast in your calculations.

Follow these and it would definitely help you do better. Also buy one R.S Aggarwal and practice form it.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
16th June 2012, 12:52 AM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: Reasoning and quantitative aptitude shortcut methods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DEAR FRIEND,

THERE ARE MANY BOOKS TO PRACTICE THIS. MORE THE PRCTICE MORE YOUR ABILITY. REASONING IS ONE OF THE GREAT TALENT WITH HUMANS. SO TRY TO DEVELOP THIS.

HOPE this answer will help you a lot………..

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGARDS
GEORGE
13th December 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

author name for shortcut method books
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?