7th December 2011, 04:40 PM
talisetty

How to get through campus recruitment tests?

how to geton campus recruitment tests?...please give me the tips to get through

Related Questions:
  1. Types of questions in campus recruitment test for computer engineers?
  2. Procedure to apply for placement in Infosys after B.E. in ECE
  3. How to get a job in technical side of core companies? I am a final year student of EEE
  4. When TCS will conduct its off campus recruitment tests?
  5. How much time is taken by HCL for College recruitment?
  6. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a job in automobile company after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  7. How can I get private jobs after B.Sc? -- [New]
  8. Which companies will hire engineering graduates? I am a final semester student of B.E mechanical engineering
  9. How to get a job in core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How should I prepare for GRE while studying in 7th semester Mechanical Branch in Karnataka? Tips to prepare for campus interviews and aptitude tests?
  11. How to get Off-Campus recruitment? What are the opportunities?
  12. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  13. How can I get off campus in IT companies? Is there any recruitment which is about to begin?
  14. How can I get job in TCS, HCL or Dell being an ECE graduate with knowledge in C, C+, C#, SQL and RDBMS?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
  16. How can I join Infosys after pursuing B.Tech in 4th year?
  17. Best Books to prepare for Campus Placements? Which Books is better for CAT Exam between R.S.Agarwal and Arun Sharma?
  18. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5
4th August 2012, 08:27 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: How to get through campus recruitment tests?

dear,

firstly aptitude test is conducted ,

it is written , in this objective questions have to be solved with in short duration of time

questions are from topics as:

quantitative aptitude

verbal reasoning

logical reasoning

for online aptitude tests:

http://www.practiceaptitudetests.com/

or

http://www.tcy.com
some tips for craking:

follow shortcut

apply techniques regular

follow rs agarwal for reference

all the best
5th August 2012, 01:26 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get through campus recruitment tests?

Hi there,
The key to this thing lies in your hand.
Firstly you will have to work hard for the aptitude tests. Buy books designated for solutions regarding logical reasoning, English Language etc. Practice the book everyday. You to maintain a time limit as to when you will finish each section of the book. Try every section and finish them within that time. This will not only increase your sense of time,( as the written aptitude tests will all be time delimited) but will also give confidence on the subject.
Next thing that you need to face is the interview. For that practice your own subject really well. Know your subject so well that you can impress your examiners totally. Remain calm and confident throughout your interview. The next thing you know is that you have got the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?