15th February 2017, 12:24 AM
horuspatel1

Recommended Masters degree from USA for a BCA graduate having experience in Digital Marketing?

Hello, I have completed BCA with 52% from Gujarat University. I have 3 years of work experience in Digital Marketing. I want to complete masters from USA. So, in which master program I can apply?

15th February 2017, 06:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recommended Masters degree from USA for a BCA graduate having experience in Digital Marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by horuspatel1 View Post
Hello, I have completed BCA with 52% from Gujarat University. I have 3 years of work experience in Digital Marketing. I want to complete masters from USA. So, in which master program I can apply?
You have completed BCA degree so you are eligible to do Masters in Computer Science from USA but you must have a valid GRE and TOEFL score card.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There are no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?