8th August 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for MS or MBA in US with 60% marks in Degree?

I have completed my degree with 60℅. Am i eligible to study MS or MBA in United States of America?

8th August 2015, 10:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for MS or MBA in US with 60% marks in Degree?

Yes, you are eligible for higher studies like MS and MBA in USA after completion of your graduation degree course with 60%. Most of the foreign institutes especially in USA take admission on the basis of entrance exam and interview via telephone or Skype. However, academic background do play a part in the selection process, so you need to score good marks in the entrance exams to compensate your average percentage in degree course. So prepare accordingly and do well in the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL for MS and GMAT and TOEFL for MBA.
8th August 2015, 11:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my degree with 60℅. Am i eligible to study MS or MBA in United States of America?
You have completed Graduation degree with 60% marks so you are eligible for MS or MBA in USA but you must qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Revised General Test

1) Verbal Reasoning (130-170)
2) Quantitative Reasoning (130-170)
3) Analytical Writing (0-6)

GRE Subject Tests

• GRE Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Subject Test- 180 Questions
• GRE Biology Subject Test- 200 Questions
• GRE Chemistry Subject Test- 130 Questions
• GRE Computer Science Subject Test – 70 Questions
• GRE Literature in English Subject Test- 230 Questions
• GRE Mathematics Subject Test- 66 Questions
• GRE Physics Subject Test- 100 Questions
• GRE Psychology Subject Test- 205 Questions
9th August 2015, 01:14 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For studying Masters in USA or Canada one has to have a 10+2+4 (degree); 10+3 (diploma) + 3 (degree); 10+2+3 (degree) + 2 (master's degree). If you completed your B.E you can do MS in USA. You have to select the university and course. Then you have to clear the English test like TOEFL or GRE with good marks. If you have only a graduate (10+2+3) then you cannot do MS in USA. You can do masters in London with normal Indian graduation. For that also you have to clear the TOEFL or GRE with good marks.
9th August 2015, 10:27 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue your higher studies in MS or MBA course after completion of your Degree course with an aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university. To get admission in MS or MBA course in US universities, you need to appear in GRE (for MS) and GMAT (for MBA) examinations. And for getting admission in US universities, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. By reporting your examinations score, you can apply for admission to MS or MBA course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?