1st April 2015, 12:23 PM
nasrin_bano

Recruitment available in Government sector for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) final year student?

Friends,
I want to know how to get Government
jobs after completing B.E. in Chemical Engineering?
What are the government jobs and how to register for that.
As I am in final year now.

Related Questions:
  1. Recruitment available in Government sector for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  2. Recruitment available in Government sector except Banking for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  4. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  5. Information about the recruitment of ENTC engineers in Government sector?
  6. Can I apply for jobs in government sector in the final year of B.Tech (mechanical engineering)?
  7. How to go for government sector after passing B.Tech ECE? Is there any job for engineering students?
  8. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  9. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  10. Recruitment available in Government sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate?
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  12. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
  13. How can I get a job in government sector? I am doing civil engineering
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  15. What are all the engineering posts in Government sector?
  16. Reputed jobs in Government Sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Mtech in petroleum engineering? higher studies and career in oil sector -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to work in government sector after doing BSc Optometry
13th April 2015, 11:48 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Recruitment available in Government sector for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) final year student?

Recruitment available in Government sector for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) final year student are listed below

>>Banking sector

1. IBPS PO
2.RRB
3.SBI PO

>>Railway sector

1.RRB SE exam
2.RRB JE exam

>>PSU's jobs

1.GATE exam
2.SAIL
3. GAIL
4. ONGC

etc.,
15th April 2015, 01:47 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Recruitment available in Government sector for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) final year student?

If you have completed your graduation degree from a technical stream in Chemical Engineering then you should go for the Oil and Gas companies in the government sector so as to utilise your skills as well as your knowledge.

To join PSUs companies in Chemical Industries you need to qualify the GATE entrance exams conducted for the recruitment process in several PSUs companies.

Some of the PSUs companies for the Chemical engineering are listed as belo:--->>
ONGC,HCL,NPCIL,NTPC,SAIL,GAIL.
If you do not want to go into the technical field then you should try for the SSC-Cgl conducted for the student of graduation annually.
Apart from this you can also go for the banking sector after cracking the entrance exam of IBPS.

IBPS is a national level of exam which is conducted for the recruitment in nationalised bank of india.

If you are interested to go into the defence field then you should prepare for the CDS(Combined defence services) to turn your career into this field.
Also you can prepare for the post of CBI,IAS,IAS,IFS through the UPSC which means union public service commission.

There are so many job in the railway sector for the graduate candidate.The main thing is your interest.In the first you will have to fix your career path and only then after you will become active in achieving your targets very soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?