6th August 2018, 02:01 AM
Ankita anky Adhikari

Recruitment exam available to become a German Translator in German Embassy for B2-2 candidate of Max Mueller Bhavan?

Dear Sir, I want to become a German Translator in German Embassy. I just want to know which recruitment exam I have to appear? I have finished my B2-1 and currently pursuing B2-2 from Max Mueller Bhavan . Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in German embassy?
  2. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  3. How can foreign students get a government job?
  4. How to get a translator job or any other job in German Embassy in Kolkata?
  5. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  6. I have interest in Finance, what should I do after completing graduation in Commerce and have done German Level C1?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue BA in German? I have scored 70% in 12 but less than 45% in B.Com 1st year. I am also studying at Max Muller Bhavan and I am currently in 5th semester (B2.2) (Mittlestufe)
  8. What is the procedure to get job in German Embassy?
  9. How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi?
  10. How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?
  11. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  12. How can I apply for job at Indian embassy and German embassy?
  13. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  14. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  15. How to apply for a job in German Embassy? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing BA from BHU
  17. What's the criteria to take admission in Ph.D course in Germany?
  18. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?