6th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Grade Pay in Junior Hindi Translator post of Staff Selection Commission?

Hi Sir, I am interest to apply for Junior Hindi Translator Staff Selection Commission post. I want to know that what grade pay is enlisted for this Translator post in SSC? So, kindly tell me about the grade pay.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of work is offered under Junior Hindi Translator post by Staff Selection Commission?
  2. Eligibility to apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. Hindi graduate?
  3. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator written test and interview?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate recruitment for 34 years old candidate?
  5. Detailed notification and Important dates of Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate 2018 recruitment?
  6. When the application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment will be release? Question pattern of this written test?
  7. Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test?
  8. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam?
  9. What is the syllabus of Junior Hindi Translator entrance test of ESIC?
  10. Grade Pay in Junior Engineer post of Meghalaya PSC? -- [New]
  11. Selection process and syllabus of SSC Senior & Junior Hindi Translator recruitment exam?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Accounts Office recruitment for Chartered Accountant?
  13. MA in Translation Studies holder can get Junior Hindi Translator government job? Steps to be taken to achieve this goal?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? Benefits to appear this written test for SC candidate?
  15. Does SSC release Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  16. Procedure to verify cast certificate for staff selection commission junior engineer post?
  17. Who all are eligible for SSC? Minimum qualifications for it?
  18. Question papers of Junior Engineering Civil of Staff Selection Commission? -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2018, 07:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Grade Pay in Junior Hindi Translator post of Staff Selection Commission?

Grade Pay for the post of Junior Hindi Translator of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment:

There are several posts available in this SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment. They are,

<> Junior Hindi Translator (in Subordinate offices) (Group B Non-Technical)
Grade Pay - 4,200/-
Pay Scale - Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-

<> Senior Translator
Grade Pay - 4,600/-

<> Junior Translator (Group B Non-Gazetted)
Grade Pay - 4,200/-

<> Hindi Pradhyapak (Group B Non-Gazetted)
Grade Pay - 4,800/-
29th March 2018, 01:06 AM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Grade Pay in Junior Hindi Translator post of Staff Selection Commission?

Here is the list of post with salary structure,

Junior Hindi Translator in CSOLS (Level 6) : 35400-112400

JHT in Railway Board (Level 6) : 35400-112400

Junior Hindi Translator in AFHQ (Level 6) : 35400-112400

Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices (Level 6) : 35400-112400

Hindi Pradhyapak in CHTI (Level 8) : 47600-151100

Hindi Translator in various Central Government agencies (Level 7) : 44900-142400

JTL in subordinate offices (Level 6) : 35400-112400.
29th March 2018, 07:56 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who will get the post of the Junior Hindi Translator will get the salary according to the agency in which the candidates are working. So , the basic salary will be according to the agency in which the candidate is working.

Candidates selected for Hindi Translator position in Government organizations come under Pay Brand 2 and they get a pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 plus a grade pay of Rs. 4200.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?