21st June 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How to become sales tax Inspector after completing B.Com? Physically fitness requirement, eligibility criteria and books for preparation of the same?

I Have Passed HSC With 55% From Science Faculty And Now Doing B Com I Want To Become Sales Tax Inspector. How To Become Sales Tax Inspector After Passing Ty B com .
Is There Any Physically Fit Requirements .
If Possible Can I Become Sales Tax Inspector After Passing FY B Com .
How Much Percent Is Needed .
Which Books Should I Refer To For Study Of STI

23rd June 2015, 01:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become sales tax Inspector after completing B.Com? Physically fitness requirement, eligibility criteria and books for preparation of the same?

To apply for " Sales Tax " officer jobs you need to have Graduation from the recognized University with minimum percentage of marks. And there is No need of percentage to apply for Sales Tax jobs.

Actually there are about three options available to build up your career in Sales Tax department.

Option I :

Based on the recruitment in the State level. In fact, State PSC( Public Service Commission ) releases the Notification as per the recruitment. With the help of Group's Exam you will have a chance to apply for Sales Tax department.

Option II :

Through Staff Selection Commission, you can also apply for Combined Graduate Level Examination. For CGL, there is No guarantee to get a Sales Tax job. Based on marks in CGL (Tier I and II ) you will get a job in various departments.

Option III :

Through Civil Services ( UPSC ) also you will get a Officer cadre posts in Sales Tax departments.
23rd June 2015, 08:30 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become sales tax Inspector after completing B.Com? Physically fitness requirement, eligibility criteria and books for preparation of the same?

Yes, you are eligible to become Sales tax Inspector. The candidate has to fulfill the eligibility criteria to fit for that post.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates age should range from 18-27 years.

* Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates are applicable.

* Candidate should have passed graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or institution.

* The candidate should be physically fit.

* The aspirants height should be 157.5 cms and chest should be 87 cms.

* The candidates should have good eye sight, hearing capability and he should not stammer while speaking.

The candidates are selected on the basis of Preliminary examination, Mains examination and Interview.

PREPARATION BOOKS :

* General knowledge - Arihant publications.

* Ancient India - R.S.Sharma.

* Indian Polity - M.Laxmikanth.

* NCERT books for Economics, Geography.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?