25th July 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Railway Clerk or Bank PO job being 44 years old retired Sub-Inspector?

I was working in CRPF and retired as Sub-Inspector( UDC) after serving for 24 years. My age is 44 years. Am I eligible for railway clerk and Bank PO exams.

3rd October 2015, 08:18 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Railway Clerk or Bank PO job being 44 years old retired Sub-Inspector?

No,you will not be eligible for Railway Clerk or Bank PO job at an age of 44 years .

Railway exam is classified into two sections:

Technical Cadre and Non Technical Cadre .

And,the post of clerk comes under non technical cadre .

Eligibility criteria to apply for Railway Clerk exam are as under:-

-The candidate should possess Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate should possess typing skills in English/Hindi on Computer as well as Typewriter.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 30 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates .

The eligibility criteria to apply for Bank P.O. exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree with minimum 60%(55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 30 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?