28th February 2012, 08:28 PM
pinky bhardwaj

How to take admission in M.Tech without donation? When is the entrance test?

how i take admission in m.tech without donation
and when interence test 2012

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Tech without donation? When is the entrance test?
  2. How to get admission in Galgotia through donation upto 15 Lacs?
  3. Is there any medical college in India which takes admission directly on donation basis and without entrance test?
  4. Donation free mbbs colleges
  5. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  6. PGECET entrance test? syllabus? colleges offering mtech admission based on PGECET entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can one get into M.Tech specialization of Environmental Science after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication branch?
  8. What should I do to get MBBS free seat?
  9. How much donation is for getting admission in KJ Somaiya for Gujarati minority student? Will bank pay the donation fees?
  10. Can I get admission in MBA without passing any entrance test? List of reputed institutes along with their fee structure?
  11. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  12. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  13. What can I do if I am unable to crack AIPMT? I want to become a Doctor
  14. Admission in computer science with low fee and no donation after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
  15. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  16. How can i get admission in a English medium school without giving any donation? -- [New]
  17. Courses which I can do abroad after doing M.Tech in GIS and Remote Sensing?
  18. Is there any separate entrance test to get admission in M.Tech in BITS Pilani?
9th February 2013, 11:12 PM
Chauhan Anamika

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Tech without donation? When is the entrance test?

As you wish to take admission in M.Tech,its not always the matter of donation in each case .For this M.Tech counselling were held in almost all the private collages in month of June/July/August.So what you need to do is that you have to firstly do the registration for M.Tech course in particular collage in which u wish admission.After registration is done you will soon get a mail from collage side to inform you regarding the date & time of counselling and also mention you about what all documents you need to bring.
On the date of counselling you will get the required trade of your choice on the basis of merit of your B.Tech marks obtained.Al they required is only 5000 Rs. ,which u need 2 deposit as a draft on the day of counselling,if u get your desired trade and the important thing is that this amount is later u less from your fee of 1st semester.So,there is no donation in this procedure but what all you require is that you must have good marks in B.Tech and mu st be aware of that when the counselling is to be held .
And secondly,you can appear for gate exam held in feburary .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?