17th April 2018, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Reputed universities offering BCom(Computer Application) in Germany?

Hi, I am Keshav Sharma and I have completed my Intermediate level and I have been wanted to study in Germany. So,please prefer me the some reputed universities in Germany for BCom Computer Application course.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  2. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  3. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  4. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  5. Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?
  6. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  7. Is Kempten University reputed one in Germany? Rank of Kempten University?
  8. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  9. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  10. List of universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Germany
  11. List of reputed universities offering MS to Civil Engineer in Germany?
  12. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  13. Which are the universities offering M.Pharma in English at Germany?
  14. Which are the universities offering admission with eligibility between 55 to 59% in Germany?
  15. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  16. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  17. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free? -- [Most Discussed]
24th April 2018, 09:48 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Reputed universities offering BCom(Computer Application) in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Keshav Sharma and I have completed my Intermediate level and I have been wanted to study in Germany. So,please prefer me the some reputed universities in Germany for BCom Computer Application course.
Here are the list of top universities in Germany which offer B.Com (Computer Application program :\

1. Technical University, Munich

2. Humbold -universitat zu, Berlin

3. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology

4. RWTH Aachen University

5. Technische Universitat, Berlin

6. Technische Universitat Darmstadt

7. Universitat des Saarlandes
2nd April 2023, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reputed universities offering BCom(Computer Application) in Germany?

I completed my 12th commerce in 2019. After that I have completed my graduation in B.A In 2022. Now I want to do computer application course in Germany. I just want to know can I get admission in computer applications course in Germany. Base on my this B.A degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?